Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old June 26th, 2012, 06:29 PM

buckeyefan837 is surprisingly tart
Re: Legoboy's You Predict the Winner- Now With Video Reports

Sorry if I'm being rude, but is there going to be a video soon? Again sorry if you already mentioned this. I must not of caught it.
Old June 26th, 2012, 09:09 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

The good Captain has had some major surgery. The videos that we have already filmed will be a further while in their release and new videos will be even later.

Sorry...
Old June 26th, 2012, 09:29 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I hope he gets better soon.
Old June 29th, 2012, 03:56 PM

I hope he gets better.
Old July 4th, 2012, 08:15 PM

Just out of curiosity, Legoboy, do you use Sharpie's oil-based paint pens for Heroscape character bases? I saw them and then thought of the videos and the bases were colored and I thought I had read that you used them.

-buckeyefan837
Old July 12th, 2012, 04:11 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

I think legoboy.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old July 12th, 2012, 11:06 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Just wrapped up summer school today. I'll try to get together with Canuck and get the video software and raw footage and see if I can do one of the videos. I'm not promising anything, but I am willing to give it a shot.
Old July 12th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
The good Captain has had some major surgery. The videos that we have already filmed will be a further while in their release and new videos will be even later.

Sorry...

Legoboy, I hope everything went well for the good Captain. Give him my best.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 17th, 2012, 04:33 PM

KnobleSavage is surprisingly tart

Hey Legoboy and Canuck,

Just wanted to say I hope Canuck recovers swimmingly from the surgery, and to let you know you've got a new fan, who looks forward to future video productions. I saw a review of Heroscape on Dice Tower and then discovered your videos, and watched every single one of them. (Some of them more than once.) So I just made my first e-bay purchase of the game, and am haunting garage sales and thrift stores in hopes of scoring some more so my wife and nephew and I can play together.

Take care, and thanks for the great vids.

Knoble
Old October 7th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got three things to say

First and foremost, hope the captain's recovery went well.

Second, I think the venocs will tear through the gorrillinators. Legoboy win.

Third, I'd like to thank you Legoboy and Captain Canuck your videos introduced me to this heroscapers site.
Old February 13th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just popping to see if all is well with you two and hoping to give you another nudge. Us fans are eagerly awaiting your triumphant return!

(...and I'm amazed no one out there that has tried to emulate you and also do a video battle series. (Hint, hint everyone!))

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; February 13th, 2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: But given the work involved, maybe I'm not surprised no one has emulated you.
Old February 24th, 2013, 12:01 AM

I am awaiting the return as well!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports