Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old May 3rd, 2022, 06:24 PM

Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3G Ally and Fan Rewards Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
What does Artifacts mean?
Is this a different Darkness?
I do not know the character that well.
Its still Jackie, just a design more geared towards making him work with other Artifact Bearers (Similar to Avengers, JL, or Spider-Verse stuff). Other characters would include The Angelus, The Rapture, Ian Nottingham, Aphrodite IX, The Magdalena, and a Artifacts version of Witchblade. My plan is to gradually make my way through them. I would just like to start with The Darkness cause he my favorite.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 06:29 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think the Artifacts is a more modern concept, right? Am I off-base in thinking it was a way for them to unite all the Top Cow characters together for a big crossover?
Old May 3rd, 2022, 06:32 PM

Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I think the Artifacts is a more modern concept, right? Am I off-base in thinking it was a way for them to unite all the Top Cow characters together for a big crossover?
Exactly. I think it could be really cool to bring all these guys to heroscape. Also maybe bring some more awareness to their series.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 06:34 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Most of those guys have been part of the same "universe" from the very beginning anyway.

Cinder, I sent you a PM if you didn't see it!

I like the idea of making these guys a faction. I'd like to help with some brainstorming to map out a plan. Ian Nottingham is a character I've wanted to see get done for a while, but could never get into Witchblade.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I like the idea of making these guys a faction. I'd like to help with some brainstorming to map out a plan. Ian Nottingham is a character I've wanted to see get done for a while, but could never get into Witchblade.
I feel the same way about Witchblade lol, but I do feel like a newer version of her would definitely be necessary for making the faction work. Especially considering her and Jackie's relationship.
Old May 4th, 2022, 05:54 PM

Requesting to LD The Darkness and The Darklings. Not super sure if I'm allowed run them both at once, but they do need to be tested together.
Old May 4th, 2022, 06:21 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Pretty sure you cannot.
Most likely you will need someone else to run the Darklings.
Edit:. Actually Darkness looks fine to run solo to start. Should keep his points down as well.
Old May 4th, 2022, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Pretty sure you cannot.
Edit:. Actually Darkness looks fine to run solo to start. Should keep his points down as well.
If I can't run both at once, I'm ok running Darkness first then Darklings. They just really need to release together.
Old May 4th, 2022, 06:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

One at at time is going to be easier to manage, yeah. Maybe if @Lord Pyre gets a free slot while Darkness is going, he'd be interested in running the Darklings in the public to complete the set?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 6th, 2022, 10:29 AM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!

Requesting Approval to LD Armadillo
Old May 6th, 2022, 10:32 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakizzryn View Post
Requesting Approval to LD Armadillo
Proposing
Old May 6th, 2022, 11:42 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderquail View Post
Quote:
Pretty sure you cannot.
If I can't run both at once, I'm ok running Darkness first then Darklings. They just really need to release together.
Also working on this. Basically waiting on one vote, I believe.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape