Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old September 18th, 2008, 12:35 AM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation
Re: Virtualscape help

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadraphonic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaader View Post
1) Why do I always have an extra level on my build instructions? My map is only 4 levels high, but the instructions print up a level 5 (with nothing on it).
I'm experiencing this problem with my first crack of virtual scaping as well.. any new insight into the cause?
It is a bug and it will be fixed in the future release .

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old September 18th, 2008, 12:35 AM

quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHeroscaper View Post
Quote:
Quote:
1) Why do I always have an extra level on my build instructions? My map is only 4 levels high, but the instructions print up a level 5 (with nothing on it).
I'm experiencing this problem with my first crack of virtual scaping as well.. any new insight into the cause?
It is a bug and it will be fixed in the future release .
Thank you sir!

Traders! wk4c, Hilo-scaper, buttercup, omen20154, Nikkomon, Southwest Ninja, Mutt Lo, rudyvalentine, JRandall, neo0149, Generalgina, Gromazeka, CheddarLimbo, Mossman, Just_a_Bill, rouby44, Cavalier
Old September 18th, 2008, 12:37 AM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

Never mind!

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old September 18th, 2008, 08:40 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Did you get the latest release (1.59)? Zzzz just released it and that bug is corrected.
Old September 18th, 2008, 01:28 PM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Did you get the latest release (1.59)? Zzzz just released it and that bug is corrected.
Oups, It seem that this bug is not perfectly fixed in last release. I try to find the problem and release another version. Sorry.
Old September 18th, 2008, 01:44 PM

quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I did get it, but am wondering if maps built in previous versions may remain affected?

Perhaps I'll rebuild it to see if it comes through any differently...

Traders! wk4c, Hilo-scaper, buttercup, omen20154, Nikkomon, Southwest Ninja, Mutt Lo, rudyvalentine, JRandall, neo0149, Generalgina, Gromazeka, CheddarLimbo, Mossman, Just_a_Bill, rouby44, Cavalier
Old September 18th, 2008, 03:45 PM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The new release 1.060 fix this bug and map created with older version must work fine also.
Please let me know if you find this problem with release 1.060.
Old September 18th, 2008, 09:17 PM

Works like a charm.. fantastic software!

Old November 15th, 2008, 05:24 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Whenever I try to see my map in 3-D, the system says it has encountered a proplem. What do I do?

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old November 16th, 2008, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
Whenever I try to see my map in 3-D, the system says it has encountered a proplem. What do I do?
Are you sure that you don't run the exe from the zip file ?
If you use a shortcut are you sure that working directory is correct ?
Try to run the exe directly from your directory instead using a shortcut if this is the case.
Hope this help you
Old November 16th, 2008, 08:31 AM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It works now! Thanks Zzzzz

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old December 13th, 2008, 11:51 PM

bmad costs too much!

k my prob. is that it will not let me go to 3D and its in spanish all of it plz reply fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software