Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 11th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Blink(Design Phase)

What if she was an Outcast? I don't know the character all that well, but I thought she was pretty close to Sabretooth, who's an Outcast.

The main (current) Outcast boost is Destiny’s, but with Blink that might not always be a positive, because "exactly X number of spaces away" doesn't give you much control over it, and sometimes a lower roll could put your enemy in a better spot (for you).

And Avalanche's (while nice) isn't going to overpower her.

Otherwise, I think this is an awesome design.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old August 11th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

How's this?

BLINK
Instead of moving and attacking normally, you may choose an adjacent figure with a size designation that is not Huge and immediately place Blink on any empty space within 8 clear sight spaces of her starting position. After placing Blink, you may place the chosen figure on any empty space adjacent to Blink. When a figure starts to Blink, they will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 11th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Couple things that should probably be decided on before testing, first: do figures moved with Phase Javelin take Leaving Engagement attacks? And second: exactly X spaces away from where, Blink's spot or the chosen figure's? Borrowing from Mirror Master, and assuming they don't take LEAs, this should work:
Quote:
PHASE JAVELIN
If a figure receives at least one wound from Blink's normal attack, you may roll the 20-sided die. Place the chosen figure on an empty space exactly X spaces away from its original placement, if possible, where X equals the number rolled on the 20-sided die. Figures moved by this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Other than that, from me.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old August 11th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
What if she was an Outcast? I don't know the character all that well, but I thought she was pretty close to Sabretooth, who's an Outcast.

The main (current) Outcast boost is Destiny’s, but with Blink that might not always be a positive, because "exactly X number of spaces away" doesn't give you much control over it, and sometimes a lower roll could put your enemy in a better spot (for you).

And Avalanche's (while nice) isn't going to overpower her.

Otherwise, I think this is an awesome design.
She's from an alternate universe, so it is Sabretooth, but a different version of him. In this one, he is a rather violent X-man prone to murder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Couple things that should probably be decided on before testing, first: do figures moved with Phase Javelin take Leaving Engagement attacks? And second: exactly X spaces away from where, Blink's spot or the chosen figure's? Borrowing from Mirror Master, and assuming they don't take LEAs, this should work:
Quote:
PHASE JAVELIN
If a figure receives at least one wound from Blink's normal attack, you may roll the 20-sided die. Place the chosen figure on an empty space exactly X spaces away from its original placement, if possible, where X equals the number rolled on the 20-sided die. Figures moved by this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Other than that, from me.
As to the LEAs I'm honestly ok with either way.
Old August 11th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
She was never part of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, which every other Outcast we have was, so doesn't really fit for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
BLINK
Instead of moving and attacking normally, you may choose an adjacent figure with a size designation that is not Huge and immediately place Blink on any empty space within 8 clear sight spaces of her starting position. After placing Blink, you may place the chosen figure on any empty space adjacent to Blink. When a figure starts to Blink, they will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
PHASE JAVELIN

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 11th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Personally I never loved the "exactly x spaces away" verbiage, I know its established but I'd prefer an "up to X spaces away" for her. Since it's her main mutant power and she controls it pretty well. Sometimes she can't Blink far enough but I don't remember her ever Blinking farther than she intended.

C3G team building links.
Old August 11th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
Personally I never loved the "exactly x spaces away" verbiage, I know its established but I'd prefer an "up to X spaces away" for her. Since it's her main mutant power and she controls it pretty well. Sometimes she can't Blink far enough but I don't remember her ever Blinking farther than she intended.
Well if we went "up to" that many spaces away, we should eliminate the D20 from the picture and make it much shorter range, otherwise she's ridiculous with Magma.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 11th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That's a good point Bats, however Magma would have had to give up attacking to put that Lava tile down, then Blink would need to inflict a wound and roll decently on a d20 to pull it off. I don't think it's more powerful than say a Magma/Jean Grey combo.

Imagine being in the middle of a smallish map, rolling very well and not being able to move them at all because you rolled to high. That would sure suck the fun out of it.

C3G team building links.

Last edited by Red Eyed Jedi; August 11th, 2012 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Theme Break?
Old August 11th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I actually like the randomness of having to place them exactly X spaces away. I think her control is sufficiently shown in Blink. Phase Javelin I feel should be prone to her emotions, plus I feel it adds some interesting flavor to the design.
Old August 11th, 2012, 02:15 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Another big part of the character is that she uses the portals she creates defensively, not unlike Nightcrawler Teleport Evade. If that aspect isn't represented in a special power, you should at least boost her defense similar to Quicksilver.
Old August 11th, 2012, 03:40 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Another big part of the character is that she uses the portals she creates defensively, not unlike Nightcrawler Teleport Evade. If that aspect isn't represented in a special power, you should at least boost her defense similar to Quicksilver.
I agree. How about leaving her defense low and give her a Blink version of Flash's blank defense. Blink Blank
If she rolls blank she gets to Blink.
I guess that would be Blanks for Blinks.
Old August 11th, 2012, 03:52 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nevermind, forgot to check out the third page before posting.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library