Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old December 9th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
2012 Heroscape Calendar Submissions

2012 HeroScape Calendar
Submissions Thread

Hey, fellow Scapers. AQT was swamped this year and did not have time to make a Heroscape Calendar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip
Unfortunately, I've been too busy this year to put it all together. Sorry fellas.
Now, I'm not AQT and I don't play AQT on television, but I will take on the task of putting together a Heroscape Calendar for 2012. I will do my best to follow the example that AliasQTip has provided.

Note my edits in bold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip from last years submission thread

It’s that time of year again friends! It’s time to start submitting your artwork for the 2012 HeroScape Calendar. If you’ve never seen the calendar before, allow (AQT) to explain how it works: The community submits artwork, pictures, etc. and I put it all together into a (hopefully)beautiful and functional calendar. Kapeesh?

I’m starting a little later than AQT did last year because we had a lot of last minute entries I just went crazy and decided to do this. So, PLEASE try to submit your stuff ASAP.

Here’s what I need from you:

• Large Pictures, for the monthly images.
  • Smaller Pictures, for blank-space fillers.
  • Jokes, Poems, Factoids, etc.
  • Nominations for Map-of-the-Month
There is no limit on the number of submissions a member can make. Please remember, however, there’s only so much room on the calendar (and only so much time to get it done). In addition to submissions, I will also actively be seeking content.

Thanks in advance for all your support.
PM all submissions to me. I'll add them to the following albums.

Map of the Month Suggestions

Filler Images

The .jpg and .png file formats are preferred.

If you have jokes or factoids, please PM those to me as well.

I will be working on the general layout of the calendar now. The cut-off for submissions will be December 17. My goal is to have the calendar ready and uploaded to the site by December 23.

So, please start sending in your submissions.

Edit: the Group Album in Photobucket requires everyone who submits an image to have a Photobucket account - not what I understood a group album to be. So, contrary to the original version of this post, PM all submissions to me. Thanks, and sorry for the confusion.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; December 9th, 2011 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Group album change
Old December 9th, 2011, 05:52 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: 2012 Heroscape Calendar Submissions

Here's a draft list of the 12 themes, 1 for each month, to get the ideas and submissions flowing. These are not in any particular order.
Jandar
Utgar
Vydar
Ullar
Einar
Aquilla
Valkrill

C3V/SoV
C3G
Custom Figure Mods
Custom Terrain
Other custom figures/Group Projects

Again, this is a rough draft and is subject to change. There can be overlap. For example, if there's a great image of C3V's Zaeus, that might get used for the Vydar month.

Thanks in advance again for your support!

Edit: The General's theme months didn't work out - didn't have enough of the right images to make it work. However, C3G, C3V/SoV, mods, and group projects do have their own months.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Last edited by mac122; December 22nd, 2011 at 09:07 PM.
Old December 9th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I'll make sure to get this on the front page next week, since I already submitted this week's W@HSers.
Old December 9th, 2011, 07:23 PM

Thanks, Megasilver!

Just a note, about submissions. The group albums in Photobucket did not work like I originally thought. Go ahead and send all submissions to me by PM. I'll put the submissions in those albums for everyone to view.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old December 9th, 2011, 09:36 PM

sword4hire knows what's in an order marker sword4hire knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Thanks, Megasilver!

Just a note, about submissions. The group albums in Photobucket did not work like I originally thought. Go ahead and send all submissions to me by PM. I'll put the submissions in those albums for everyone to view.
I just finished uploading to that group before checking back here.

I submitted some game photos to use or not as you deem appropriate. LMK if I should PM them too.
Old December 9th, 2011, 11:13 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Cool! Last minute hair-brained idea! I like it! I might be able to get a couple pics/jokes/factoids in this weekend.
Old December 10th, 2011, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sword4hire View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Thanks, Megasilver!

I just finished uploading to that group before checking back here.

I submitted some game photos to use or not as you deem appropriate. LMK if I should PM them too.
It worked fine, you must have a Photobucket account. Thanks for the submissions!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old December 10th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

PM sent with pics by myself and Ninja Status.
Old December 10th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Clearly we can create something for C3V/SoV month. I know we have a lot of images of various C3V/SoV customs already.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old December 10th, 2011, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Clearly we can create something for C3V/SoV month. I know we have a lot of images of various C3V/SoV customs already.
That would be great! Thanks!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old December 11th, 2011, 02:23 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's a big task to take on mac122. I wish you the best. I'll warn you though, it takes me several week (and sometimes months) to throw it all together. You'll have quite the challenge.

As mac had mentioned above, do to schedule constrictions I was unable to produce a full calendar made from community contributions this year. As a consolation I have created a photo collage of some of the pictures I've taken for Jay Cain over at Mythacle and arranged them in a unique single page calendar. Enjoy!

Old December 12th, 2011, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
It's a big task to take on mac122. I wish you the best. I'll warn you though, it takes me several week (and sometimes months) to throw it all together. You'll have quite the challenge.

As mac had mentioned above, do to schedule constrictions I was unable to produce a full calendar made from community contributions this year. As a consolation I have created a photo collage of some of the pictures I've taken for Jay Cain over at Mythacle and arranged them in a unique single page calendar. Enjoy!

Thanks, AQT. I know I'm nuts for taking this on at this late of a date. I'll do the best I can in the time I have.

Nice yearly calendar!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction