Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old October 3rd, 2016, 04:05 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dr. G's Figure Repaints - Khosumet Added 10/3

Here's Khosumet, I figured I'd make him a bit more darklord-y. I might do another repaint this evening.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 3rd, 2016, 07:15 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like it
Old October 4th, 2016, 03:17 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Looks like your getting the hang of it. I myself have been putting it off but between my star wars imperial assault Zombicide rum and bones and my couple of kickstarters that are coming have a thousand or two needing paint. Not sure why im not excited about it. I just remembered my other sets of aotp as well. Ugh. I suppose ill just do them in small batches.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 4th, 2016, 02:13 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks! Wow, a thousand or two figures to paint.

I'll be getting some pictures of Thorgrim up soon, I just got the pictures I had taken to my computer and they look absolutely awful.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 4th, 2016, 02:50 PM
On vacation...

Re: Dr. G's Figure Repaints - Thorgrim Added 10/4

Without further ado, here's Thorgrim!

I might touch him up a bit still... And I'll probably do Mimring in the next day or so.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 6th, 2016, 10:46 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Thorgrim looks pretty neat, though have you considered drybrushing? I personally think some light silver drybrush over that grey armor would make him pop even more.

Keep up the good work!
Old October 7th, 2016, 06:29 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Love it Dr. G.

Looking forward to seeing Mimring.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old October 7th, 2016, 03:50 PM
On vacation...

Re: Dr. G's Figure Repaints - Thorgrim Added 10/4

Thanks guys!

I did dry brush a bit, but I think I might have had too dry a brush. I'll certainly touch him up a bit in general, probably try to lighten up the bronze and darken the leather to make it easier to tell them apart...

Also I've had Mimring primed for days now, but I just haven't gotten around to it.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 11th, 2016, 05:05 PM
On vacation...

Re: Dr. G's Figure Repaints - Mimring Added 10/11

Mimring is finally here, and he looks better than ever! I'm very happy with this one. Maybe I sound a bit too 'braggadocious'

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 11th, 2016, 07:51 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Mimring is finally here, and he looks better than ever! I'm very happy with this one. Maybe I sound a bit too 'braggadocious'

Hah! I love it! Great job

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old October 14th, 2016, 12:01 AM
On vacation...

Hey, are the pictures working for you? I'm on my phone, and I can't see any of them. Hopefully it's just me.

Also, thanks keglo.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 14th, 2016, 12:32 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Hey, are the pictures working for you? I'm on my phone, and I can't see any of them. Hopefully it's just me.

Also, thanks keglo.
I can't see them either. I'm on my computer.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions