Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 25th, 2016, 01:02 AM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Customs at Gencon 2016

Just a heads up to customs fans of all types. Open Play Heroscape at Gencon 2016 is scheduled for Thursday and Friday nights starting at 9pm. If you're attending and would like to start planning a custom (or any other) event, I thought you might appreciate some advance notice.

Hope to see you there!

I don't always use custom units, but when I do I use Sherman Davies Marvel customs.
Old February 25th, 2016, 01:13 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Customs at Gencon 2016

Thank you!

I'm going to be hosting my C3V/SoV event one of those nights, I just first have to find out when the X-Wing National Event is being hosted. Last year the times would have overlapped slightly so I'm going to try to avoid that this year.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards