Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old April 29th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom Repaint Contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
Alright I have some I will enter from a while back, If by chance I do win though I will be donating my prize

Here are my Omnicron Heavy Assault mechs...

Hey, Sky, you're supposed to send him the files so we don't all know that you submitted these thereby encouraging us to vote for them simply because they were made by you...or against them for that same reason.
Old April 29th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeston View Post
The original deadline gives you the weekend of the 3rd/4th and the weekend of the 10th/11th to work on your submission. Is that not enough time?
Oops, I'm sorry. Yes, that's enough time. I thought there was only one weekend in there. Sorry!
Old April 29th, 2008, 06:07 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Hey, Sky, you're supposed to send him the files so we don't all know that you submitted these thereby encouraging us to vote for them simply because they were made by you...or against them for that same reason.

And I am an idiot

Sorry about that, truth be known though many folks know these are mine anyways. If we decide not to include these in the vote that is perfectly acceptable. As I said I was going to donate the prize to someone anyways and I was just trying to get the ball rolling for Aeston So perhaps we should just keep these as an example then......
Old April 29th, 2008, 06:21 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I was thinking of making a clay mold of the zettians and then pouring multi-colored crayon wax into the mold, waiting for it to cool, and then seeing how it came out. Do you think it will work? If it does I might submit them here for the contest, if I still can. I want oppinions before I do it.
Old April 29th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

And I am an idiot

Sorry about that, truth be known though many folks know these are mine anyways. If we decide not to include these in the vote that is perfectly acceptable. As I said I was going to donate the prize to someone anyways and I was just trying to get the ball rolling for Aeston So perhaps we should just keep these as an example then......
No worries, hoss*. Just busting your chops.

*I use this term in full knowledge that it is trademarked and copyrighted by skyknight.
Old April 30th, 2008, 05:18 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

And I am an idiot

No worries, hoss*. Just busting your chops.

*I use this term in full knowledge that it is trademarked and copyrighted by skyknight.
Thank you for the disclaimer....and I still stand by the statement that I am an idiot for not reading the whole first post
Old April 30th, 2008, 12:28 PM
The Chronicler

Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
I was thinking of making a clay mold of the zettians and then pouring multi-colored crayon wax into the mold, waiting for it to cool, and then seeing how it came out. Do you think it will work? If it does I might submit them here for the contest, if I still can. I want oppinions before I do it.
I've never tried anything like that, but it sounds like you'll produce some interesting results... you should give it a shot (then maybe a second shot where you roll an extra die ).

6 RoTV, 3 SotM, 3 RttFF, 3 FotA, 3 VW, 3 TT, 3 TJ.
At least 3 of every common, 1 of every unique.

Aeston's Maps
Before Heroscape: The History that Lead to our Game
Old May 1st, 2008, 06:07 AM

Location: Kansas City metro area (Grain Valley, Blue Springs)
paradox22 knows what's in an order marker paradox22 knows what's in an order marker

Count me in!

Get your Kansas City Metro Scaping fix here: http://kcheroscapers.getphpbb.com/forum.html
Old May 1st, 2008, 09:43 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Howdy, I just wanted to say that I think this is a great idea for a contest!
But, I have a few questions.

I'm assuming we can only do straight repaints, correct? No modifcations to the figures?

Also, should we try to come up with names, background etc. for the repaints?
Old May 2nd, 2008, 12:38 AM
The Chronicler

Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Howdy, I just wanted to say that I think this is a great idea for a contest!
But, I have a few questions.

I'm assuming we can only do straight repaints, correct? No modifcations to the figures?

Also, should we try to come up with names, background etc. for the repaints?
Yes please, I would like people to judge the units only on the quality/originality/coolness of the painting.

If you provide background info for your unit it will be posted with it, and it very well might have a positive effect on the voters. So it can't hurt!!!

6 RoTV, 3 SotM, 3 RttFF, 3 FotA, 3 VW, 3 TT, 3 TJ.
At least 3 of every common, 1 of every unique.

Aeston's Maps
Before Heroscape: The History that Lead to our Game
Old May 5th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old May 5th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
Why did you post a blank post? Ah, I see there's an impossibly small image there. Wonderful. What is it?

EDIT: Well that took forever. The stupid firewall my dad installed wouldn't let me see the picture, so I had to use about five proxies, but I finally got to it. Those silver and gold Zettians are pretty sweet!

Last edited by Fuzzie Fuzz; May 5th, 2008 at 09:02 PM. Reason: I finally managed to see what the picture was...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games