Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 4th, 2015, 01:41 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: E. Honda - CRB Phase

Yea
Old July 6th, 2015, 06:20 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

This passes to Playtesting

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 16th, 2015, 12:12 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: E. Honda - Public Playtesting Phase

From ASock:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: E. Honda

Army Test 1
Map: Country Road
Units:
E. Honda, Martian Manhunter, Invisible Woman, Bane, Rocket Raccoon (1000)
vs.
Quasar, Iron Fist, Captain Marvel(Billy) (990)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Country Road
Units:
E. Honda, Martian Manhunter, Darkseid, Robot (1010)
vs.
Fantastic Four(1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: At 120 he definitely has some great stats, and 2 cool specials. I think the balance feels nice, and if he is buffed up in the right army, his normal attack may do some decent damage, with a decent defense number to boot. I think he will really struggle against those 250 points or higher, has a slight chance on those in the 200 point range, and do some decent damage on those in the 150 or less range. He'll destroy squads with ease, and be a threat against those with 4 defense, or especially so on those with Magical Defense if you can roll his Special Attack well. I tried several times with his Special Attack, around 6-7 in total between the 2 games, but couldn't manage to cause a wound.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I think he has a lot of promise, even if these tests weren't the best outing for him. I'm hoping these aren't a trend, and others have more success with him. I generally don't use squads in my games, and the 2 armies he went up against were probably a bit out of his league in terms of ones he can really shine on. If this is a trend however, perhaps allowing his Headbutt and a normal attack in the same turn? I'm not sure. He's fun, thematic, and I like him, so hopefully others have better success.

Old August 25th, 2015, 12:09 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Spoiler Alert!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: (E. Honda)

Army Test
Map: Island Plane Crash.
Units: E. Honda, Syrin, Armor, Mr. Zsasz & Harley Quinn vs. Vampire Minions(x3), Arkham Inmates(x3) & Elite League Assassins. {600 each).
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Island Plane Crash.
Units: E. Honda, Human Torch(150), Rorshach & Gambit vs. Ryu, Zangief, Mockingbird & Jean Grey{600 each}.
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: In recent years I have really come to enjoy the lower cost heroes and E. Honda is no exception. The theme and balance are there. He is certainly draft-able and works fine at 130.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Sumo Headbutt is more of a movement power and with his Move of 4, he certainly needs it. When it hits though it hurts and can cause some fear in your opponent. His 6 Defense is impressive at his cost. Move this guy up to high ground and he is tough to dislodge. Rush him and he unleashes the 100 Hand Slap, sit back and risk a downhill juiced Headbutt. It works.

The 100HS is certainly variable and reminds me a bit of Heat Vision but with much better crowd clearing. Great power for the figure. I thought all the Street Fighters were well done and are a nice addition to C3G.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 27th, 2015, 05:17 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: E. Honda

Army Test
Map: Country Road (no glyphs or special rules)
Units: E. Honda, Hawkeye (II), Captain America (C3G), Baron Helmut Zemo, Shadowcat (800 points) VS Green Lantern (Kyle), Jade, Green Construct (Mech Warrior), Green Construct (Decoy) x3 (810 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Country Road (no glyphs or special rules)
Units: E. Honda, Star-Lord, Red Skull, Kid Flash (700 points) VS Hand Ninja x3, Typhoid Mary, Kirigi, Elite League Assassins (700 points)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: E. Honda fits nicely at 120 points. Unless your rolls are really hot, he’s generally not going to do a whole lot of damage, but Sumo Headbutt can be scary for your opponent, and his 6 defense allows him to stick around for awhile.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: He’s pretty fun as a cheap solo-hero. Most of the time he’s not going to do much (like in the second game), but from time-to-time you’ll get in a successful Headbutt or a string of good Hundred Hand Slap rolls (both of which I got in the first game), which is a lot of fun. Overall, .

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old August 28th, 2015, 01:31 AM
Business Casual

E. Honda - VOTE for Final Editing

All playtests linked to the OP.

I am satisfied with the results, so I propose we move to Final Editing at 120

Old August 28th, 2015, 04:28 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea
Old August 28th, 2015, 07:57 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old August 28th, 2015, 08:44 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Do we have Mini pics and background ideas?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 28th, 2015, 10:04 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

Sumo ring or Japanese subway (referencing his SFII stage) would be the obvious background options. I can poke around this weekend.
Old August 28th, 2015, 08:38 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I thought we were testing at 130? I think that's what I sent to Tornado, though I don't know if he went off the OP or the PM I sent him. I'm good with either one, for the record, I just want to make sure we're all on the same page.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old August 29th, 2015, 08:43 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I did test at 130(it is in a spoiler at the top of my report). I am good with him at 120.
He does not have a ton of synergy so the lower cost makes him a little more appealing to draft. A 6 page LD. Nice work Sir G.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library