Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 9th, 2019, 03:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Peter Stanchek (Vote for Release)

Well done!
Old February 9th, 2019, 03:29 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Peter Stanchek

@Ronin
Did you post his synergy options? He’s a Telepath and he has a D20 roll and an X OM power, don’t know if those last two matter.
Old February 9th, 2019, 04:51 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
@Ronin
Did you post his synergy options? He’s a Telepath and he has a D20 roll and an X OM power, don’t know if those last two matter.
Don't track the last two, but I may start at some point.

Think I've mentioned this but only in passing: I'm adjusting the way I maintain the synergy archive, on my end, so that I can maintain the thing a little more easily. Plus I have some other IRL craziness, so I probably won't be as quick on the draw with synergy stuff for a little while.

Just giving the card a quick look-over, I think he's gonna have incoming synergy for being a Telepath. Outgoing synergy for Psiots once those are a thing. IBW for flying, the take control power and the SA.
Old February 9th, 2019, 04:51 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

(Oh, also Venoc, you can get the release info from Human Robot or Ocean Master's threads - should be just the same here except for the publisher)

EDIT TWO: Also also, congrats on the first LD under your belt! Cool to see a whole new publisher/universe in C3G. Looking forward to whatever's next from you.

Last edited by Ronin; February 9th, 2019 at 05:09 PM.
Old February 9th, 2019, 05:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

In the short term you can Copy and Paste Telepath and Flying stuff from another thread that has them already done. More recent the release the better. Flying should be pretty easy to find, not sure who the last Telepath released was.
Old February 9th, 2019, 05:15 PM
Symbiotic

Most Incoming Synergy stuff is up-to-date for most books. Not everything is fully up-to-date - like, a lot of books are still missing 'secret identity synergies', since we only introduced those with Sam last Halloween. But usually, if you're looking for the right link/formatting for a species/class thing or some other straightforward paper synergy, you can get that from any book that has the right species/class.

The IBW standard formatting has been tweaked a couple times relatively recently, though, so a lot of books aren't updated with that. For IBW, you want to go as recent as possible if you're looking for an example - from Young Marvels on is good. From Fright Night on is best, though that's obviously a pretty small number of units.
Old February 9th, 2019, 05:16 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Well done Venoc! Can't wait for the next one!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 22nd, 2020, 11:12 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: PETER STANCHEK
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Icy Road
Units: Pete Stanchek (340), Charlene Dupre (140), Torque (160), Faith Herbert (170) (810) vs Nightwing (I) (200), Starfire (210), Raven (190), Changeling (190), Healing Energies spell (20) (810)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Dark Dimension
Units: Pete Stanchek (340), Charlene Dupre (140), Torque (160), Faith Herbert (170) (810) vs Black Canary (190), Oracle (110), Green Arrow (210), Robin (Dick Grayson) (100), Batman (I) (810)
Spoiler Alert!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 28th, 2020, 09:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Cards updated, we still need re-eval tests linked here for posterity.
Old December 29th, 2020, 11:28 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Initial Reeval

Quote:
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Pete Stanchek (Reeval)

Version Tested:

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Pete (330), Faith, Torque, Charlene (800) vs Wrecking Crew (800)
Unit Summary
Damage: 4 damage dealt
Abilities: Sting Scream only attempted once. Used Psiot bonding option on all 4 turns he had.
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage: 6 damage dealt
Abilities: Sting Scream attempted twice, wounds dealt on one, Bulldozer locked down once. Used Psiot bonding option on all 4 turns he had.
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage: 3 wounds dealt.
Abilities: Sting Scream attempted once. No lockdown happened.
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage: 7 wounds dealt.
Abilities: Sting Scream attempted once. Locked down Arsenal.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Peter Stanchek (340), Star-Lord, Captain America, Gambit II vs Fan 4 (1000)
Unit Summary
Damage: 1 damage dealt.
Abilities: Sting Scream once. Failed Telepathic Command on both turns.
Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: He feels a lot better as a factional piece now, and probably still has some validity in mixed builds, but may need the Telepathic Command roll changed. 2-3 is not a bad overall result here, so the sweet spot may well be in the 330-340 range in the end.
Old December 29th, 2020, 11:29 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

From MrNobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Peter Stanchek (Re-Evaluation)

Army Test 1
Map: Castle Dracula (Custom Map
Units: Team 1 (800): Peter Stanchek (330), Torque (160), Faith Herbert (170), Charlene Dupre (140)
Team 2 (800): Luke Cage (190), Jessica Jones (220), Daredevil II (200), Scarlet Spider (Ben) (190)

Pre-game thoughts: N/A

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: I think there was absolutely a learning curve in playing against an all-new (to me) faction here. Still, the whole team felt very effective, especially Peter and Charlene. I only got 1 successful Sting out of 3 attempts, but freezing Luke for a whole round was a big deal. Despite Daredevil going surprisingly hard at the end, T2 just couldn’t come back from having their turn efficiency completely destroyed.

Army Test 2
Map: Castle Dracula (Custom Map)
Units: Team 1 (1035): Peter Stanchek (335), Torque (160), Red Skull II (240), Gorgon (300)
Team 2 (1035): Professor X (220), Jean Grey (180), Angel (90), Beast (170), Shadowcat (AoA) (185), Cyclops I (190)

Pre-game thoughts: No clue if this build will be successful (and if it isn’t I’ll probably run a 3rd game.) Definitely just trying to push Sting Scream to its limits here, even if it’ll happen a turn later than it usually does. If it’s not a problem here, I hope we can say it’s officially not a problem.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: A pretty close game, in the end. While Skull was alive, it looked like a sure T1 victory. But once he fell, the rest kinda toppled like dominos, with Kitty dealing out a good bit of damage. Still, Stanchek and co were able to pull through.

Sting Scream didn’t feel quite as juiced as it could be. Notably, despite Red Skull re-rolls, I never got more than 1 blank.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He might be a bit juiced, as-is. Like I said, there was definitely a learning curve for me going up against the Renegades in the first game. (I found playing them much easier to pick up than fighting them.) But Peter himself can do a bunch of neat things for a decent cost, so I’m not surprised he’d feel a bit strong. Enemy attempts to focus him down weren’t super successful, but obviously that’s matchup dependent.

Hard to measure the upper potential of Sting Scream, since I never got above one blank. I will say that paralyzing 1 figure for the round felt plenty powerful.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I still like him, and he feels like a much better leader for the Psiots now.
Pete's weakness, in my experience, is being a glass cannon, but he just wouldn't fall today.
Old July 25th, 2021, 03:32 PM
Book Wyrm

25 July 2021 - Limited Sting Scream to only Stinging Unique Heroes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library