Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old September 21st, 2009, 02:29 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A_Train's Pictured Battle Reports / Predict the Victor

13-9 +4.
I picked Ezze to win overall, sticking with that.

In this match, I hate voting for Patrick but I'm going to do it this time.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old September 21st, 2009, 03:22 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think I'll vote for NewGuy in this match.
Old September 22nd, 2009, 10:38 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alright here we go.

Round 1, Match 1

Patrick's Stingers x 7 and Tul Bak Ra

vs
Newguy's Zelrig, Cyrpien, Major Q9, Isamu and Marcu

First move, Zelrig can only blast away at the couple of Stingers that advance through the water. He takes them both out.

In this picture, the bodies have already been remove, but Zelrig took out 4 or 5 Stingers with his fire here.

Pat loses a Stinger to Stinger Drain.

Newguy takes a disengagement wound, and fries a couple more Stingers.

Patrick finally downs the Dragon Emperor, and he needed to in order to have a chance here.

But then Q9 steps in.

The Stingers put two wounds on the Major, but the Stingers continue to fall.

Tul Bak Ra steps in and finishes the job. Leaving a full life Marro Overlord flanked with a couple of squads of Stingers against Cyprien, Marcu and Isamu.

Patrick dies a little inside, and cries a lot on the outside.

Cyprien just dance around enjoying himself as the battle comes to an end.

Patrick doesn't help by failing Stinger charges.

Newguy wins and advances to round 2 to face Ezze. Patrick moves on to the losers bracket.

I am shocked at how many of you thought Patrick, with a common squad army, could out maneuver Newguy, with Zelrig. You should know better by now, heh.

Next match, still on Sidewinder

Brian:

VS
A_Train

Predictions?
Comments?

Last edited by A_Train; September 22nd, 2009 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Wrong opponent posted. I played Brian, not Chazz.
Old September 22nd, 2009, 10:40 AM

Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby!

10-5

Grrr. Lucky chilling touch.

Anyways, gotta stick win my overall champ, Chazz.

Quote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Old September 22nd, 2009, 11:11 AM

jsilvrs is surprisingly tart

38-31 (+7)

A_Train should take this one.

Great Traders: Huggable Zombie
Old September 22nd, 2009, 11:53 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

11-6
I always lose when I go with Patrick.

I'll go with A_Train and the Gruts.
Old September 22nd, 2009, 12:28 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Brian. Atrain with only melee vs. two large heros (one having counterstrike and the other being Q9) means that he shall get dominated.
Old September 22nd, 2009, 12:30 PM

FOOTBALLDUDE88 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOOTBALLDUDE88 View Post
I gotta say newguy. His Zelrig and Q9 will be able to take out lots of stingers real fast and cyprien can take out TBR with Isamu and Marcu for clean up.
FBD88
P.S. I'm counting on patrick to make a couple of STRAIGHT UP PAT MOVES.

I have to say that I nailed this one perfectly exept for marcu and isamu.
I am going with A-Train on this one.
FBD88
Now 11-4

VOTE FEN HYDRA IN
UBR 2011!! ALL HAIL
FEN HYDRA,
IMMORTAL FEN
HYDRA
Old September 22nd, 2009, 12:40 PM

pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker

Gotta go with Brian
31-22
Old September 22nd, 2009, 12:44 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

28-14, +14, breaking my win streak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
I am shocked at how many of you thought Patrick, with a common squad army, could out maneuver Newguy, with Zelrig.
Well sure, all he had to do was move his figures out in a way that denied adjacency. Although he did juice against Zelrig, which is usually a bad move. Oh, you meant:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
I am shocked at how many of you thought Patrick, with a common squad army, could out maneuver Newguy, with Zelrig.
Right...

Still, 2 squads of stingers and TBR against Cyprien+filler... it was pretty close, even with some SUPMs.

As for the next match... bad luck for A_Train to draw one of the two Charos armies. He's the only figure in the Herocup that A_Train really has no answer for. I'm picking Brian, and I now suspect that one of those Q9/Charos armies may be walking away with the cup.
Old September 22nd, 2009, 12:53 PM

ICEMASTER is surprisingly tart

I know I went with A-train overall but he dosen't have any strong hero killers. I vote brian. 6-7

As in the words of rednax.What does neg-rep accomplish that a kindly-worded PM can't, besides possibly angering the recipient?
Old September 22nd, 2009, 02:05 PM

Blazemane has disabled reputation

41-38 (+3)

Q9: Kill Raelin
Charos: Kill everyone else.

Sgt. Drake: Hope for dear life you don't actually have to fight the orcs.

I fear this could go either way. A_Train's army has been tournament proven to be awesome. After all- next to the likes of Grimnak and Nerak, the gruts have 4 attack and possibly 5 defense. But seeing a bunch of orcs trying to fight Charos with counterstrike... I don't like it.

It all depends on whether or not Grimnak gets killed early. I see Charos destroying everybody. I see heavy gruts destroying everybody. I will respond with an opinion later, after benefit of hearing other's opinions.

EDIT: On my honor, I had not yet made a decision by the time A_Train posted the next report, however, I merely saw that it was posted (I didn't see the results or even any of the fight at all), and therefore, I am going to submit my guess now and then read on.

But I'm still stumped. Um... Um...

I want to see Brian win. Watching Charos destroy everybody sounds fun. But A_Train's army has many advantages and probably will win, especially if Brian doesn't take pot shots at Grimnak and Realin early on.

I vote for A_Train.

EDIT#2: Dang it.

Look, I'm sorry, but if you don't have the commom sense to be afraid of the Marro Warriors, someone's gonna have to teach you a lesson in humility, and it's probably going to be them who do it.

Last edited by Blazemane; September 23rd, 2009 at 06:21 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports