Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 27th, 2014, 10:17 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: HoSS Online - Season 1: Round 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
I'm going out of town all week so if we're going to play mtl it needs to be tonight or on Sunday night as I'm gone the 28th through the 2nd.
I might be able to in an hour, but I would understand if that's too late.
You'd need to wait until you play your first game cause that'll decide whether you're 1-0 or 0-1 (determining who you play).
Since William doesn't have much time, I would suggest that they go ahead and play if they can. If it turns out that they don't get paired, then the game is for fun. Same thing can be said to Ninja Status, I guess. Though mtl1998 needs to get his other game done too. This makes things tricky here.

Last edited by MegaSilver; July 27th, 2014 at 10:18 PM. Reason: I guess I'm not quite sure what I'm saying here.
Old July 27th, 2014, 10:29 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Consider This

They were technically supposed to be done by the end of today. hs2010 is well within his rights to assign forfeit wins and losses if he so chooses.

~Dysole, who only has a slight preference as to who he plays
Old July 27th, 2014, 10:39 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
I'm going out of town all week so if we're going to play mtl it needs to be tonight or on Sunday night as I'm gone the 28th through the 2nd.
I might be able to in an hour, but I would understand if that's too late.
You'd need to wait until you play your first game cause that'll decide whether you're 1-0 or 0-1 (determining who you play).
Since William doesn't have much time, I would suggest that they go ahead and play if they can. If it turns out that they don't get paired, then the game is for fun. Same thing can be said to Ninja Status, I guess. Though mtl1998 needs to get his other game done too. This makes things tricky here.
I can't play tonight anyway, so I guess that makes things less complicated. Well, maybe not for William.
Old July 27th, 2014, 10:43 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Consider This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
They were technically supposed to be done by the end of today. hs2010 is well within his rights to assign forfeit wins and losses if he so chooses.

~Dysole, who only has a slight preference as to who he plays
Ah, yes. That's correct. By bad there HS2010.
Old July 27th, 2014, 10:59 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Anyway I work tonight starting at 9:45 Pac time so I could pick up the start of my game at 10:30 PM Pac time. Otherwise I get back at around 3 or 4 PM on Saturday (not Sunday sorry) and then am here all day Sunday.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 27th, 2014, 11:37 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I'm giving the extra time because a) I didn't have time to make the match-ups even if everyone was done and b) this is the first HoSS season so I think it would be best to be slightly lenient on when the games are finished (so that everyone can play their games and enjoy the figures).

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 28th, 2014, 02:53 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

kevindola: Darth Vader + Zelrig + Chewbacca + C-3PO + R2-D2
Soundwarp SG-1: A-Zulmun + Tusken Raiders x7+ Atgar Cannon

Soundwarp beat me with 3 Tusken Raiders left.

The tight halls worked against Zelrig who was not able to clear engagements in order to get a shot off on multiple targets with Majestic Fire, but it also worked against the Raiders who were prevented from surrounding targets with a life debted Chewbacca screen and later a droid screen.

The most key moment in the game came when Vader disengaged (3rd wound) to get an attack against a 2 life Atgar Cannon. Vader only did 1 wound, the Atgar Cannon fully charged up, survived its d20 roll, and put 2 more wounds onto Vader.

Chewbacca survived a ton of attacks and was womping Tuskens like a champ, but Zelrig didn't do enough and Vader couldn't hold out forever after taking the cannon blast.
Old July 28th, 2014, 07:27 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

weebaer and I are playing now:

Game Name: 53d6de0a283831406590474.html

Google Doc String: 1_X1QB-F1TLEstLJmHNfGbd-JSWT1rYhNKbqbYd_T2aM
Old July 28th, 2014, 07:34 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Ninja Status and I are starting our week 1 game now.

EDIT:
I won by quite a large margin. I think in the end I only had lost a few tuskens. No wounds were put on any Atgar Cannons (nor were any order markers) or A-Zulman. Both of our defensive rolls were close to average, if I remember correctly. His snowtroopers were a little warm in the desert and were rolling very poorly when attacking. My tusken d20 rolls were very amazing with the help of their clan leader and Grand Moff Tarkin underestimating them. My win had a lot if luck behind it. Looks like I'll be playing Dysole in week 2.

Last edited by mtl1998; July 28th, 2014 at 09:16 PM.
Old July 28th, 2014, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Ninja Status and I are starting our week 1 game now.

EDIT:
I won by quite a large margin. I think in the end I only had lost a few tuskens. No wounds were put on any Atgar Cannons (nor were any order markers) or A-Zulman. Both of our defensive rolls were close to average, if I remember correctly. His snowtroopers were a little warm in the desert and were rolling very poorly when attacking. My tusken d20 rolls were very amazing with the help of their clan leader and Grand Moff Tarkin underestimating them. My win had a lot if luck behind it. Looks like I'll be playing Dysole in week 2.
Cool. I'll get the maps done tomorrow morning, as I'm going to bed (after losing to a bunch of Gruts/Beasts just now ).
Old July 28th, 2014, 11:36 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
weebaer and I are playing now:

Game Name: 53d6de0a283831406590474.html

Google Doc String: 1_X1QB-F1TLEstLJmHNfGbd-JSWT1rYhNKbqbYd_T2aM
HS2010 had a good screen of Ashigaru for his Ewebbers. My Wompas were scared of coming out of the middle room after watching their fellow Wompa get popped by an Ewebber gun.

The gruts had to play hide and seek and pick off a Yari every now and then. Luckily the Yari don't know how to roll defense.

When the timing was right the Wompas came out of their cell and smashed things.

Tarkin killed a Wompa before going down, but poor R2 was left to try to handle 7 Arrow gruts and a full life Wompa.

GG HS2010. It was fun!
Old July 29th, 2014, 08:32 PM

Links are added to the OP.

I know, I know... It's not morning. Truthfully, though, I'm still getting used to this match-ups log-in creation thing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events