Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 11th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: MLH Season 2 - Formats and Details (Sponsor: Auggies Gam

AH! Please add Otonashi to my Round 5 army, I missed my filler!
Old July 11th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
Ill lose everything without my precious filler!
Old July 11th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I just added him. Thanks for getting your armies in!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old July 11th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Hey, you never know
Old July 11th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Quote:
Ill lose everything without my precious filler!
Hey, I actually lost a tourney game because I couldn't kill her.
Old July 11th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Still waiting on army submissions from Ace of Spades and sub UtahScott. Once submitted, we will be ready to get everything rolling along.
Old July 11th, 2012, 01:22 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Still waiting on army submissions from Ace of Spades and sub UtahScott. Once submitted, we will be ready to get everything rolling along.
My armies are in!

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat
Old July 11th, 2012, 08:03 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Sssubstitute Armiesss sssubmitted.
Ullar will be pleased.
Old July 11th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Woo hoo!

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old July 11th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

If somebody could post the schedule in the next hour or so, that would be awesome-I'm hoping to get in my first game tonight or tomorrow...

Old July 11th, 2012, 10:39 PM

Dwarvenwarrior123 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
If somebody could post the schedule in the next hour or so, that would be awesome-I'm hoping to get in my first game tonight or tomorrow...
Same here that would be great!!!

Old July 12th, 2012, 10:37 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Well, it looks like I have a tough matchup in Round 1, an interesting matchup in Round 2, a mirror-match (exactly) in Round 3, another tough matchup in Round 4, and a semi-mirror-match in Round 5--AE has the Incendiborgs, while I have Hydra and Zetacron, but everything else is the same.

It's amusing to me that I put a special attacker in every army, but the only time I have to face rats, I have rats myself. I also face Goblin Cutters once.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; July 12th, 2012 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Pairings and Armies are in the OP.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events