Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 28th, 2008, 11:40 AM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Templar Knight Card

I am sure cavalier or Nether will show me where to look but...

I got my Son some Templar Knights and Vampires and Fiends. (I wasn't able to find the other two). He was looking at the card of the Templar knights and they are colored like Jandar, but they have an Einer Symbol. Is there a reason for this or is just an oops?

I told him I would ask. Thanks.
Old January 28th, 2008, 11:42 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
That was a mistake on Hasbro's part.
Old January 28th, 2008, 11:42 AM

TOG knows what's in an order marker TOG knows what's in an order marker
Re: Templar Knight Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_calvin
I am sure cavalier or Nether will show me where to look but...

I got my Son some Templar Knights and Vampires and Fiends. (I wasn't able to find the other two). He was looking at the card of the Templar knights and they are colored like Jandar, but they have an Einer Symbol. Is there a reason for this or is just an oops?

I told him I would ask. Thanks.
Run! Before the Champions of Search find you!

Yes, it is an 'oops'.
Old January 28th, 2008, 11:44 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
The Templars are really just double agents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old January 28th, 2008, 11:46 AM

Ok fair enough.

Now I will run before Cavalier of Nether see this.
Old January 28th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Ok fair enough.

Now I will run before Cavalier of Nether see this.
I reserve the google sign for KH.

I remember when Truth first posted the picture of the card, all kinds people thought it was another hoax, ala the Elite Onyx Vipers.
Old January 28th, 2008, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
I remember when Truth first posted the picture of the card, all kinds people thought it was another hoax, ala the Elite Onyx Vipers.
I could see that happening, lol. My son was bothered by the mistake because he didn't know where to file the card, or the miniatures, lol. (to have his problems). I told him that they are Jandar along with the other knights, and he said well maybe they are Einer becuase they are historic warriors like the other Einers. So I told him I would ask to be sure (as I am not always right).

Thanks all for clearing it up though.

I got to ask this to then, these are commons right? (thats not an error?) Because, I want to get more of them.
Old January 28th, 2008, 12:14 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Yup, common.
Old January 28th, 2008, 12:16 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
I could see that happening, lol. My son was bothered by the mistake because he didn't know where to file the card, or the miniatures, lol. (to have his problems). I told him that they are Jandar along with the other knights, and he said well maybe they are Einer becuase they are historic warriors like the other Einers. So I told him I would ask to be sure (as I am not always right).

Thanks all for clearing it up though.

I got to ask this to then, these are commons right? (thats not an error?) Because, I want to get more of them.
They are indeed common.

EDIT: Although they are a pretty rare find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old January 28th, 2008, 12:20 PM

Squitter The Spider has disabled reputation

Old January 28th, 2008, 12:23 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker
I hear that the top execs at Hasbro are really involved with a secret society to preserve the secrets of the treaure of the Temple of Solomon, yes the descendants of the Knights Templar. Now as we all know the forces of Jandar are always "good". Some would argue that the Knights Templar of history would fall under a decidedly grey moral area, not a Jandat type exactly. They would be much more suited to the historic Einar.

Ormus' Theory: There is a code that is hidden on the Knights Templar army card and the Einar symbol is a cypher to decoding the message.....
Old January 28th, 2008, 12:32 PM

Elendithas has disabled reputation
Ok...Ormus...I just spit out my Cheerios after reading that post. Thanks for the cheer up!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion