Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 3rd, 2022, 03:25 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Pink Ranger (Public Playtesting)

Thanks so much for the tests!
Old February 3rd, 2022, 07:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For sure. She was fun. Hopefully you consider my suggestions for her and Blue Ranger to make them both work better with Zords.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 3rd, 2022, 12:04 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
For sure. She was fun. Hopefully you consider my suggestions for her and Blue Ranger to make them both work better with Zords.
Already made the change to Pink, however, VDO rules are still something I have to read every once in a while to get down.

My question for Blue is if he or another Ranger is in a Zord and instead of attacking with that Ranger, you can attack with the Zord it's driving. Is the Ranger still the one technically attacking or is it the Zord?
Old February 3rd, 2022, 12:05 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Quote:
Already made the change to Pink, however, VDO rules are still something I have to read every once in a while to get down.

My question for Blue is if he or another Ranger is in a Zord and instead of attacking with that Ranger, you can attack with the Zord it's driving. Is the Ranger still the one technically attacking or is it the Zord?
What did we need to change for Pink? I thought she already covered vehicles.

But it's the Zords who would be attacking. Vehicles basically replace hero attacks.
Old February 3rd, 2022, 12:21 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep, the Zord would be attacking.

For Pink, her Cover Fire required clear sight on the attacking figure, which doesn't work if she's sitting in a full cover vehicle.

Missed the change in the SP on my initial skim yesterday, but see it now. Good stuff, Dr. J.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 3rd, 2022, 12:23 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Ooooh gotcha. We added in the vehicles from the get go and the power didn't even work. Good catch. I did test it with that wording, by the way.
Old February 3rd, 2022, 12:23 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Quote:

What did we need to change for Pink? I thought she already covered vehicles.

But it's the Zords who would be attacking. Vehicles basically replace hero attacks.
I added that she gets clear line of sight from a vehicle she occupies so she can use her Cover Fire from her Zord.

Thanks for the quick answer! I may have to tweak Blue's Analysis to work before attacking with a Zord as well.
Old February 3rd, 2022, 12:27 PM

Yeah, I used it that way in the first test (Pink was in the RX and got to use Ranger Analysis) but then didn't for the second after I realized my error.

Old February 14th, 2022, 11:37 PM
Forum Moderator

Skinderella's playtests are in!

Quote:
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Pink Ranger

Map: X Marks the Spot
Units: Pink Ranger (180), Blue Ranger (180), Green Ranger (200), Wasp (160), Hawkeye (220) (940) Vs. Luke Cage (190), Iron Fist (260), Daredevil (200), Punisher II (180), Dagger (105) (935)

Spoiler Alert!

Winners: Luke Cage with 2 wounds. Dagger with 1 wound.

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT:

Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Pink Ranger (180), Blue Ranger (180), Green Ranger (200), Wasp (160), Hawkeye (220) (940) Vs. Black Canary (190), Green Arrow (150), Red Arrow (150), Oracle (110), Batgirl (Cassandra) (130), Robin (Dick Grayson) (100), Alfred (60), Headpool (60) (950)

Spoiler Alert!

Winners: Wasp with 2 wounds.

Thoughts on the tested unit’s cost, balance, & draftability:
Pink Ranger seems pretty good at 180. She seems like she’d be a priority piece to take out with the ability to shutdown figures as she can. She’s a great Ranger protector and I think might be the best user of Combat Flip out of these three Rangers. Despite her range, she will want to be near fights to try and catch ranged characters taking shots at your Rangers. But also thanks to her own effective range, she can keep herself just a bit further away to flip out of follow ups if she doesn't shut them down. Her bow is weak enough that her offence potential is not too high on her own, but can start to deal a lot of damage when paired with Blue Ranger. The three Rangers I played with don’t gel suuuppper well together only because they don’t have more effective turn bonding, but I think with a leader piece that pulls the Rangers together she’s going to be a key piece for the faction. When the dice are on her side she can be really dangerous and dish out a surprising amount of damage.

General thoughts on the tested unit:
It’s nice to see the Ranger faction expanding. I think she’s at a great spot. 15 on her cover fire is high enough that it’s not completely shutting down figures, but was effective multiple times. Her bow feels a little weak but she’s not a heavy hitter piece, and despite that it can still do some nasty damage with Blue Ranger’s help. She’s fun to use and scary to go up against, especially for multi attackers.

Slight nit pick but I don’t know if it’s worth changing Ranger Cover Fire’s name slightly? It has a similar premise to other Cover Fire powers, but it activates at a different time to the other 3 Cover Fire powers in C3G. If I remember right, powers like that that are similar but have differences tend to have slightly different names. Could be (and most likely am) completely wrong on that part though!
Old February 15th, 2022, 12:27 AM
Forum Moderator

I propose we move to Final Editing
Old February 15th, 2022, 12:31 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Pink Ranger (VOTE for Final Editing)

yea
Old February 15th, 2022, 12:32 AM
...has moist legs

Re: The Book of Pink Ranger (VOTE for Final Editing)

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library