Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 25th, 2010, 01:06 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Jonah Hex (Brainstorming Phase)

I was unsure if it was the goals of the Heroes of C3G to make the movie version of the character or to rather stay true to the comics. I was presuming that we were staying true, because if you make the movie version than we would all have to watch the movie even if some of us did not have the time or money to do so, but it's up to the Lead Designer. I was just trying to help because I was unsure if you were trying to make the comic version, but only knew what was in the movie.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old June 25th, 2010, 01:08 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Well, making just another Lawman doesn't sound like a superhero to me, nd it doesn't seem C3G enough. I'm really fond of his deadly power.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 25th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Tang View Post
because if you make the movie version than we would all have to watch the movie even if some of us did not have the time or money to do so
Not really. I play these figures just fine even though I've never read the comics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 25th, 2010, 01:12 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Well, making just another Lawman doesn't sound like a superhero to me, nd it doesn't seem C3G enough. I'm really fond of his deadly power.
Well I remembered hearing Griff mention that he wanted more filler characters, so I thought that Jonah Hex would fit the bill.

Quote:
Not really. I play these figures just fine even though I've never read the comics.
You have a point, I was thinking about giving creative feedback.

Old June 25th, 2010, 01:18 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Shouldn't this be the comic book version of the character and not the movie version? After all, it is C3G: Custom Comic Creator's Guild.
Old June 25th, 2010, 01:21 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Perhaps a shooting related power, maybe as a special attack.

Personally, I'm not keen on the talking to the dead power for 2 reasons.
1.) It's more of a fluff power than anything related to combat.
2.) It's not an iconic power, or even a power he has in comis

Superman rebuilds the Great Wall of China with some sort of vision based power, and throws his chest symbol to capture a Kryptonian, but those powers didn't make it onto Superman
Old June 25th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
Superman rebuilds the Great Wall of China with some sort of vision based power, and throws his chest symbol to capture a Kryptonian, but those powers didn't make it onto Superman
I smell an awesome custom in the making.
Old June 25th, 2010, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
I smell an awesome custom in the making.
I'll burn it myself. It will make me feel warm in fuzzy on the inside and warm on the outside.

Old June 25th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Idea:

What about having a special power that focuses on the fact that Jonah Hex is a bounty hunter? For example:

Bounty Hunter
At the start of the game, choose an opponent's Unique Hero to be Jonah Hex's Bounty. Jonah my roll 2 additional attack dice when attacking his Bounty and may roll 2 additional defense dice when defending against an attack from his Bounty. If Jonah Hex destroys his Bounty, you may remove all Wound Markers from this card.

It's similar to what we have for our Bounty Hunters in our Heroes of StarWars 'Scape project.
Old June 25th, 2010, 01:55 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like the bounty hunter idea Balatai, but that seems like 3 powers rolled into 1.

Although, that gives me an idea for Boba Fett
Old June 25th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I think from my perspective, we should stick with the comic version of this character.
I am reminded of Hawkgirl though, and how we sorta went with the cartoon version of her character more than the comics, but her character has been one of the most inconsistent over the years, and the cartoon version only had some subtle differences. Where the movie Hex sounds like he has some major differences to the comic Hex.
I really do like Balantai's perspective on taking Hex in the direction of a bounty hunter, and I even like the direction of the power, except for the removal of wound markers, that just breaks theme for me on Hex's card.

My big suggestion here though is that his class should be LAWMAN.

Have fun.
Old June 25th, 2010, 05:43 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I checked Wikipedia and found out that Jonah Hex (in the comics) has traveled to the future and was also reanimated by a Black lantern ring. I think that those elements can blend into the movie version so we can make a Heroscape version that has a futuristic weapon and can talk to the dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library