Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 25th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Plastic Man - Design Phase

That puts yea's to three.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 25th, 2010, 08:23 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Should his Range 2 be changed to Reach? I'm not familiar with the character, so I don't know how far he can stretch.

Plastic Wrap is unique and interesting.

So we're OK with Bounce & Stretch being flying, but not Bamf! being flying?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 25th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post

Because Plastic Man doesn't teleport.
Old March 25th, 2010, 09:06 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:

I LOLed when I read this, but on a more serious note I agree with Balantai.
When using Bounce & Stretch you move over every tile along the way similarly to flying. You don't disappear from one tile and reappear on another tile like teleport does.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old March 25th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It's OK. Taking time in the voting process gives more people a chance to look at this. Nothing wrong with that.
Exactly. I would believe that none of the previous C3G units were moved to playtesting within a day or two of initial post. I know we're anxious and excited, but at the same time, this is a community project and not on one person's schedule, as not everyone has the same amount of leisure time or OCD

With that said, I'll give my YEA for moving to playtesting phase, which I believe is the fourth YEA and he title of the thread can be changed to Playtesting Phase.

Now, just because a unit's moved to playtesting, it doesn't mean that people can't check out the first post with the most up to date powers/stats and see if they see something that looks out of whack or something. Don't look for suggesting new powers, but maybe if something looks odd that may have been overlooked. And besides, often there are changes that occur after playtesting begins because something seems whacky either thematically or mechanically.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 25th, 2010, 09:38 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice post, Hahma. I'd rep ya if I could. Honestly, I like Balantai's idea to let the people who start the threads be the ones to make the proposals. Stops the crazy, antsy people like Griff and I from getting crazy antsy on any threads but our own.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 25th, 2010, 09:58 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

I know that, but why does teleportation have to be a different mechanic, but BS can be the same thing?

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 25th, 2010, 09:59 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Nice post, Hahma. I'd rep ya if I could. Honestly, I like Balantai's idea to let the people who start the threads be the ones to make the proposals. Stops the crazy, antsy people like Griff and I from getting crazy antsy on any threads but our own.
I can let go of control. I just hope that this move will actually encourage personal productivity and responsibility.
Old March 25th, 2010, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I know that, but why does teleportation have to be a different mechanic, but BS can be the same thing?
This seems to be just a matter of different aesthetics.

Old March 25th, 2010, 10:06 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
I can let go of control. I just hope that this move will actually encourage personal productivity and responsibility.
We can give it a shot and see. I think that there may be a little growing pains at first as it's new to everyone, but that's the only way people are going to learn to be responsible for their own thread/unit. If you tie your kid's shoes for them until they are 15, it may take a little time for them to get it once they are allowed to do it on their own, but they will eventually or they will trip a lot.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 25th, 2010, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

This seems to be just a matter of different aesthetics.
So does Bamfing 1 or 3 spaces at a time. But seriously, he can BS THAT far that he ignores ANY elevations?

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 25th, 2010, 10:09 PM

Good point - maybe his normal move should be lowered? To 4? Since it's a pretty elevation defying move that can get a movement bonus if he doesn't attack anyway.
An overall move of 8 on non-attacking turns does seem a bit high for Plastic Man.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library