Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old February 16th, 2008, 02:13 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
TeamFortresScape - into the Testing Phase

This project has now progressed to the point where we would like for others, who have not been involved in the development, to play-test the beta version of the modification.
What we are looking for is some unbiased criticisms or comments about the balance of characters, the changes to the core Heroscape rules and any suggestions you may have to improve the project.

So please, download the handbook, print out the cards, build one of the maps, play-test the game and tell us what you think.

The handbook is currently a work in progress. It contains everything needed to play the game; all of the cards, paper proxies, rules, maps and background to the classes and game. The handbook is about 21Mb. Now version v0005.

Here are the links to the individual parts of the handbook...
______________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________
Few of you might know of my custom characters for both HS and Marvel, but of late I have completed scant few of these. The time that I usually spend on making customs has been swallowed by Team Fortress 2. I have, however, been getting the custom itch the last few days, thinking about how to bring some of the characters and mechanics of TF2 into a turn-based game such as HS.

So here we have the Demoman...

And here is the Engineer...

and his Sentries

and his Teleporters

The Pyro

The Sniper.

The Medic.

The Heavy.

The Spy

and his Sappers

The Soldier

The Blu & Red Team Glyphs.

The Health Glyphs.

The Turn Marker Card. (note: this may change)

Note that all images and so forth belong to Valve (please don't sue me for copyright Valve...)

Of course all of this will need some constructive criticism, so please make a comment, give an idea, etcetera.

Thanks for looking

Last edited by whitestuff; September 22nd, 2008 at 10:56 PM. Reason: updates
Old February 25th, 2008, 07:45 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Whitestuff, cool idea and beautiful cards. I don't know what double jump does, though. Also, those specials are pretty hardcore...I'm thinking this guy is in the 180 point range? Maybe more, since we know that movement after attacking (ala silver surfer) is extremely powerful in this game.

And Camareeno, we don't need comments like that here. Seriously. At all.
Old February 25th, 2008, 10:22 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Camereeno, what have you offered the community? You're a rude dolt.

Whitestuff, as a fan of the Orange Box I think these customs rock

"One good thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain"
http://web.bobmarley.com/index.jsp

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza

Old February 25th, 2008, 10:24 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camereeno
These suck.

Can an Admin please ban him please?
Old February 25th, 2008, 10:25 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
No they dont they stink. Is your name taken by Puss.
You'll be here long

"One good thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain"
http://web.bobmarley.com/index.jsp

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza

Old February 25th, 2008, 10:31 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
Quote:
You'll be here long

DEAD MAN WALKING!!!!!

Sorry for the disruption whitestuff
Old February 25th, 2008, 10:32 PM

DarkDino Woo who?
Quote:
<---Poo on you for being negative, let's see you make cards like those.

Anyway, whitestuff, those cards are very well done. They look great, and flow together excellently. Keep up the good work, got a spy on the way now?

Old February 25th, 2008, 10:33 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Camereeno is no longer.

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old February 25th, 2008, 10:34 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Camereeno is no longer.

Old February 25th, 2008, 10:48 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Camereeno is no longer.

/sign

HOLY CARP! Two of my very most favoritest things: TF2 and Scape! Why didnt I think of this?

(well, self, basically because you suck at photoshop and painting minis)

Oh right. Anywho, this is great and I'd love to see it fully fleshed out. One question: what mini's are you thinking of using?
Old February 25th, 2008, 11:37 PM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
Must admit I've never played those games, but the idea of someone beating someone to death with a baseball bat seems like a lot of fun.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old February 26th, 2008, 12:57 AM
The Little Warforged That Could

Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker
How about those baseball sports clix figures? They've got about the right shape, would just need a gun in one hand and a modified color scheme. :P

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions