Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old June 9th, 2021, 11:54 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Engineers of Valhalla Workshop Thread

I think in the thread launching EoV (love the logo by the way @TREX ) we talked about a two phase system. The first was a workshop where we would collaboratively work on ideas, and the second phase was a review process (an engineering review board) for all designs (both those from the EoV member community, and those from individual creators). This would be a parallel to C3V as the workshop, and SoV as the review board. I think we still need to come into agreement on the process for this, but outlining that is in my agenda.

I appreciate that TREX recognizes the best way he works, and appreciate all the enthusiasm he has which has helped launch this initiative. I think an arcane portal is a great idea for some of the reasons mentioned above (being able to use heights of 10+ without flying figures, or even isolated parts of maps - imagine a glyph enclosed with LOS blockers only accessible via portal!), and hope that we can review as part of a more fleshed out review process so we can bring things like it to the masses.
Old June 10th, 2021, 10:02 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Engineers of Valhalla Workshop Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
I think in the thread launching EoV (love the logo by the way @TREX ) we talked about a two phase system. The first was a workshop where we would collaboratively work on ideas, and the second phase was a review process (an engineering review board) for all designs (both those from the EoV member community, and those from individual creators). This would be a parallel to C3V as the workshop, and SoV as the review board. I think we still need to come into agreement on the process for this, but outlining that is in my agenda.

I appreciate that TREX recognizes the best way he works, and appreciate all the enthusiasm he has which has helped launch this initiative. I think an arcane portal is a great idea for some of the reasons mentioned above (being able to use heights of 10+ without flying figures, or even isolated parts of maps - imagine a glyph enclosed with LOS blockers only accessible via portal!), and hope that we can review as part of a more fleshed out review process so we can bring things like it to the masses.
That would be great if you took over the threads. If the project isn’t going to be in the scope I wanted it to be, I’d rather it go on in the direction you guys want to take it without me. Thanks for stepping up to the task and good luck with the project. Hopefully you will have fun with it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles