Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Closed Thread

Old February 12th, 2007, 12:02 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
HS Customs Tour 2007--Details Inside--FAQ

What is this Heroscape Customs Tour all about???

Well it actually is a fun and interesting concept to involve the HS community. I have done this with several other discussion groups I belong to and thought it would work well here.

Here is the basic concept....

One person makes a custom unit and sends it to the next person on the list...the recipient keeps that custom unit and sends another to the next person. You will also be asked to send a second identical custom unit to me (you will see why in a minute)

Along with the customs will be a "passport" which will show all the places the tour has gone.

Once the tour is over...I will (with the help of the admins) give the entire tours units away in some sort of contest.

Interested?????

This is what you will need to do to join the tour...

1. Email me at HSCustomsTour@aol.com with your name and address
2. Agree to make 2 identical custom army cards w/ figures.
3. Follow the simple instructions.

NOTE: I am not sending out a list of addresses to everyone who joins the tour...once I compile a group of names I will start the tour by picking someone off of the list...I will mail to them...when they receive it they will contact me for who they need to send to...only I will know who is who.

I will be setting up a website once it starts to track the tour.
Old February 12th, 2007, 12:34 AM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
Okay I'm going to go ahead and put this out on the table. This seems a tad fishy to me. I don't mean this to be horribly rude but I just can't stomach this.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old February 12th, 2007, 12:59 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I've got a better idea. How about two people who have developed a mutual trust for one another by means of a lengthy relationship online take a risk and trade with one another. That way it doesn't appear to be a pyramid scheme and I don't have to remind anyone that you were asking for free figures last month due to the impending birth of a child. Oh, crap, I guess I just did.

I'm sure you're a nice guy, but always appearing with your hand out is just tacky.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old February 12th, 2007, 01:09 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I would like to apologize if this came off the wrong way to anyone...I will scrap this....guess I was wrong and it wouldnt work here...no worries
Old February 12th, 2007, 01:15 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
I would like to apologize if this came off the wrong way to anyone...I will scrap this....guess I was wrong and it wouldnt work here...no worries
Locked this one down at the request of the OP

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards