Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old November 14th, 2009, 11:52 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: MegaSilver's Half-Map Contest! Entries by 11-15-09

Quote:
TurtleKing, your map will not let me view it. Not sure why. It says I don't have permission. Do you know why?
Thanks, I don't know why, I will probably have it fixed by tomorrow.

EDIT: fixed it, here it is

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1899

Last edited by TurtleKing99; November 15th, 2009 at 12:53 PM.
Old November 14th, 2009, 11:56 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
This thread has gone nuts right near the deadline....

Talk about procrastination! (Not to say I don't......)

MegaSilver
Thats me. "Ive still got 2 months" "Ive still got a month" "Ive still got 3 weeks" "Ive still got a week" "OH $#!%, the deadlines TOMORROW"

Can I just leave the other purples there? I'm kind of frusterated after spending 2 hours trying to get it uploaded.

Spoiler Alert!
Old November 15th, 2009, 12:32 AM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

I reuploaded TurtleKing99's map (I have the original files) This is the official entry of TurtleKing99's Frozen Highway

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.

Last edited by Scapemaster; November 15th, 2009 at 12:55 PM.
Old November 15th, 2009, 01:16 AM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoFury View Post
And for anyone that cares about my warped sense of humor--
Spoiler Alert!
I lol'd

Good map either way though. I was gonna call mine something else but I decided Solitary worked because, you know, the map is sad and lonely because it needs the other half.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a
Hope nobody minds I figured I'd try to line up all the entries thus far.
I mind. How dare you try to make things nice and convenient? You make me sick.
I mean, c'mon, seriously Darkmage, seriously?

Quote:
Second, the deadline in midnight tomorrow, not tonight.

MegaSilver
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MY PROCRASTINATION IS INCOMPLETE! I left this until the last minute on purpose....but noooooo, you have to go and ruin it with your "extra day" nonsense....

...you and Darkmage BOTH make me sick now...

Quote:
Nothing's ever set in stone. I quite like your submission, as well as Warlord Alpha's map. I think everybody in here's gonna have a run for their money. (Literally...)
Yesssss, I get recognition! Although to be honest, as soon as you entered I was like "crap, competition will be rough." And I thought that before I even looked at your map!

Part of me wants to go and make a symmetrical version of my entry. I really like the way mine came out. It even has a bunch of DLs!

I am debating throwing some ladders in there though. Part of me really wants to, but the other part of me doesn't want to start messing with what I have. With the jungle terrain all over the place part of me feels that the ladders won't really be necessary, but on the other hand it is still quite a climb, an unprotected climb....
Old November 15th, 2009, 02:24 AM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Quote:
Spoiler Alert!
I lol'd
Glad someone other than me did.

Which is a nice segue into a joke I've been wanting to make on here for a while but never hav found the right place to:

If they began making androids in South Korea, could we call them Seoulborgs?

[/terrible puns]

Quote:
Yesssss, I get recognition! Although to be honest, as soon as you entered I was like "crap, competition will be rough." And I thought that before I even looked at your map!
Ha and I thought the same thing when I saw yours! My next thought was "dang, ours won't link up well together".

Quote:
...but on the other hand it is still quite a climb, an unprotected climb....
Always use protection.

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!
Old November 15th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Spoiler Alert!
I lol'd
Glad someone other than me did.

Which is a nice segue into a joke I've been wanting to make on here for a while but never hav found the right place to:

If they began making androids in South Korea, could we call them Seoulborgs?

[/terrible puns]
That was painful. I tried laughing and it hurt too much.

Quote:
Quote:
Ha and I thought the same thing when I saw yours! My next thought was "dang, ours won't link up well together".
True, true. Somebody should make a connector or two for those instances, just because they would be useful to have. It would be kind of cool in a way, because it would put the two halves of the map on an angle to one another.

edit: Ok, I went and made a sample one

I made it out of a bunch of two-hexers here because a lot of us probably have a bunch of spare wave tiles floating around, so you could just use those to make a wedge like the one above.

Quote:
Quote:
...but on the other hand it is still quite a climb, an unprotected climb....
Always use protection.
Uhhh....see the first reply?

Last edited by Warlord Alpha; November 15th, 2009 at 12:02 PM.
Old November 15th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Mega, the start zones were in the orignial post. Hopefully that will suffice:http://www.heroscapers.com/community...9&postcount=67
Sorry, I didn't see them there. Yes, it will suffice. Thanks for letting me know.

MegaSilver
Old November 15th, 2009, 01:15 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemaster View Post
I reuploaded TurtleKing99's map (I have the original files) This is the official entry of TurtleKing99's Frozen Highway
Alright, I can see it now! It's offically entered, too! And it meets specs!

MegaSilver
Old November 15th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemaster View Post
Alright, I can see it now! It's offically entered, too! And it meets specs!

MegaSilver
Thanks, it is really small though.
Old November 15th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Hey, YOU made it

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old November 15th, 2009, 05:46 PM

Piherculis knows what's in an order marker Piherculis knows what's in an order marker

My Entry:
Making Headway

pdf of build
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1900

If money can't buy happiness. . . what are you saving it for?
my maps- my terrain - my figs
Old November 15th, 2009, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piherculis View Post
My Entry:
Making Headway

pdf of build
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1900
Meets are specs! Offically entered!

MegaSilver

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games