Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: What is the most solid Classic Scape Aquilla hero?
Master Win Chiu Woo 1 2.56%
Sujoah 9 23.08%
Brave Arrow 8 20.51%
Migol Ironwill 21 53.85%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 19th, 2011, 05:14 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
The Most Solid Aquilla Hero? (Non-DnD)

What is the most solid CLASSIC SCAPE Aquilla hero? What is he best played with? It's about time for me to expand my ranks of Aquilla's army beyond a squad of Fyorlags and Sujoah. I know wave 9 is becoming expensive, so it may be to late. I want you to post, who is the most solid Aquilla hero?

Please post the reason why you think the hero does well. What does it do well against? What is a counterdraft to it? What should I draft with it?

Please, oh PLEASE don't post about DnD scape heroes in this thread. Post about them in THIS thread:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=36108

Last edited by elvenwizard9; May 19th, 2011 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Is that REALLY your business?
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:18 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Most Solid Aquilla Hero? (Non-DnD)

Let's see... Classic Aquilla heroes are pretty much only Migol Ironwill, Brave Arrow, Sujoah, and Woo. Out of those, I prefer Brave Arrow because he is like a more sturdy Isamu who can be quite a nuisance. Woo is borderline impossible to get and in my mind isn't that great. Plus it's pretty hard to find Shaolins too. Sujoah is good but a lot of times when I play with or against him he draws all the fire and usually only gets one or two hits in before dying. Migol is pretty solid too and Deadly Strike plus One Shield Defense make for a pretty entertaining and powerful melee hero but I prefer Brave Arrow.
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Migol, easily - due to bonding.

Then Brave Arrow, but he's not in the same class.

Sujoah is one of the most fun - but isn't really in the same class.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Although not necessarily CLASSIC (of course, with SoV and C3V stuff in the shute, anything put out before the collapse of official Scape could be considered classic), I still like Rhogar; healing, a special attack, and solid stats...All for 110 points (and only 149 pennies, at Auggies).
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:28 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Darrak Ambershard is very sturdy. Hide in Darkness will keep him alive long enough to hit some figures hard with up to 6 dice with Sneak Attack 2. With a small sculpt (although "Medium" height), he is fairly easy to hide on the battlefield. Being available in the Master Set, he should be easy to purchase as well.
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:29 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
I like Rhogar; healing, a special attack, and solid stats...All for 110 points.
You need this title:

Filthy the Clown
Does not read entire posts.

I said non-DnD in the title.
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
Darrak Ambershard is very sturdy. Hide in Darkness will keep him alive long enough to hit some figures hard with up to 6 dice with Sneak Attack 2. With a small sculpt (although "Medium" height), he is fairly easy to hide on the battlefield. Being available in the Master Set, he should be easy to purchase as well.
Ok people, how many of you are familiar with the term CLASSIC SCAPE?

Please read the entire TITLE and POST before POSTING in this thread.
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:35 PM

Ok, I've posted a link for those of you who wish to state your favorite DnD scape hero.
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:44 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sujoah has always been a solid unit for me.

Not really sure why you need two threads here. I think just one general thread would have been good enough.

Old May 19th, 2011, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Sujoah has always been a solid unit for me.

Not really sure why you need two threads here. I think just one general thread would have been good enough.
Well, I'm not much of a fan of DnDscape, but I occasionally get some of them (GO GREENSCALES!). Several people decided to ignore the title post of this thread and posted about DnDscape figures. So, I made a spearate thread, to make sure this DOESN'T happen again. (Filthy the Clown made it happen anyways.) So... You seeing my logic?
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post

DnD is classic.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:49 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post

If you ask a very narrow question, the discussion is bound to get broader. Getting huffy about it won't do you much good, might as well let discussion happen.

Anyway, I think the most solid Aquilla hero is Migol Ironwill. ONe shield defense is pretty sweet, and deadly strike can be absolutely devastating. Great defensive AND offensive power rolled into one figure that bonds with a great 4-man squad: golden.

Mogrimm Forgehammer comes in second (yes, D&D), because he can tank it up, boost your initiative, and once again, bonding with the dwarves. Commander's strike never seems to work out for me, but people seems to be scared of it, so.../shrug.

My gaming group and I have had nothing but horrible failures with Brave Arrow and the Mohicans, to the point where we're engineering customs to make them not awful.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units