Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 19th, 2007, 09:27 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
Is it even worth it..........?

Is it worth it to get Nerak, EOV, and Sir Hawethorne, they are very expensive on Ebay, and it will make a big dent out of my wallet, wich is already dented enough with me being just a kid.
Old May 19th, 2007, 09:30 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
It's always fun to add new figs to your collection, and for the most part they're good to play, too. But unless you find 'em for like $20, just repaint some of the knights/swog/vipers.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 19th, 2007, 09:32 PM

ezekiel has disabled reputation
Yes they are worth it in my opinion. But I wouldn't worry over it (paying ridiculous prices and starving yourself over it). But I did pay 160 for my Hawthorne (I can't find any knights packs and I'm a ridiculous painter). My collection is complete.

naboota itchy nub nub- Chewbacca hoo ha

In memoriam of Deannie-April 17, 2007
Old May 19th, 2007, 09:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Nerak - I don't think so; then again, I only have the Heavy Gruts, Tornak, and Grimnak.

Hawthorne - It depends. If you have enough for him, his funness factor makes him worth it, I would say. But if you don't have enough to spare, no need to fret.

EOV - I dunno. I don't think they'd be worth more than $10 or so.
Old May 19th, 2007, 09:37 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
They are re-used molds of other figures... so just print the card and paint up a figure... or at least mark it to represent it.

The vipers are in the sniper vipers (or is it the other vipers I always get them confused)

Nerak & Hawthorne are both in the swog rider/knights pack...
Old May 19th, 2007, 10:25 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
They are re-used molds of other figures... so just print the card and paint up a figure... or at least mark it to represent it.

The vipers are in the sniper vipers (or is it the other vipers I always get them confused)

No, you're right. The EOV are repainted from Snipers and Vipers pack. Heeeey....wait a minute! Does this mean that the next exclusive is going to be a repainted Omnicron Sniper???
Old May 19th, 2007, 10:30 PM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
I repainted the three sets with the instructions on HS codex 4. There's also some instructions somewhere here in the forums. Find them through MKSentinel's sticky on directory of unit discussion threads. It really isn't hard. (I did all three while while watching TV.

ANYHOW... much to my nerdulent embarassment, I kind of enjoyed repainting the figs and did a pretty good job, if I say so myself. I'm curious to see what this year's GENCON fig will be. I'll paint it as soon as I know. Maybe it will be a repaint of Dund because then I wouldn't need to buy an extra one to repaint. It isn't like anyone is going to miss Dund...

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old May 19th, 2007, 10:30 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooblar
Quote:

No, you're right. The EOV are repainted from Snipers and Vipers pack. Heeeey....wait a minute! Does this mean that the next exclusive is going to be a repainted Omnicron Sniper???
*Gasps* I think we're on to something! Maybe a sniper from Utgar or Vydar!

Old May 19th, 2007, 10:31 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
I wonder what they will do at GenCon this year...
Old May 19th, 2007, 10:33 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce3062
Quote:
Quote:

Or a sniper hero?
Old May 19th, 2007, 10:33 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
I have a feeling the next Gen Con fig will be flag bearers ... since some one said they would be out again two times this year, around holidays, and some other time...
Old May 19th, 2007, 10:34 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce3062
Quote:
Quote:

Or a sniper hero?
*Gasps* That would be awesome! Except I don't know how he would lead them. Maybe some Jandar Soulborg that enhances all Jandar ranged figure's range by 1. That would be cool.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion