Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old May 4th, 2015, 02:48 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Sir Yeshua's Buy List

Hello everyone!

I'm (back) looking for some cards and a couple of orphans. I'm more interested in completing the squads than having them be perfect, so if you have any spares for the squads I need, I will gladly take them. PM me if you have anything you're willing to sell or trade. (I have PayPal and Venmo)

Cards I Need
Theracus
Gorillanators
Ninjas of the Northern Wind
Kozuke Samurai
Zombies of Morindan
Otonashi
Eldgrim the Viking Champion

Orphans I Need:
x1 Kozuke Samurai (dual wielding)

Orphans I have!
x1 Tagawa Samurai Archer
x3 Ashigaru Harquebus
x1 Ashigaru Yari

Last edited by Sir Yeshua; September 28th, 2022 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Gettin back into 'Scape, different wishlist lol
Old May 4th, 2015, 05:29 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sir Yeshua's Buy List

PM Sent
Old May 22nd, 2015, 08:54 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Good trade with Sir Yeshua. Thanks!

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old September 21st, 2022, 04:48 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Bump to let people know I'm back in the market and looking to trade orphans again lol
Old October 9th, 2022, 11:55 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Bump to let people know I'm back in the market and looking to trade orphans again lol
I'm looking for a Tagawa Samurai Archer. I've got some orphans if you check out my trades thread. Right now you have one samurai guy in your list, is that all you're looking for?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades