Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old January 21st, 2015, 04:20 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The HoloNet - HoSS News and Announcements

I sent a PM to @Fi Skirata but I though I'd ask everyone too.
I compiled a Minis Index thread for C3V (see my sig). Would you like for me to do that for HoSS? I've already got a jump start for personal use, but I can finish it, touch it up, and turn it into a thread if you think that's something that would benefit the HoSS community. Just lemme know your thoughts.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old January 21st, 2015, 04:52 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

We have been discussing it in the Inner Sanctum. If you're inclined to do it (and it doesn't take away from your playtesting time ) then feel free.
Old January 21st, 2015, 07:59 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
We have been discussing it in the Inner Sanctum. If you're inclined to do it (and it doesn't take away from your playtesting time ) then feel free.
Alright. I'm mostly done. I'll just need a chunk of time to put it all in thread form, which might take some time since all the chunks I get for awhile will be for playtesting.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old January 21st, 2015, 10:39 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdet View Post
Thanks! I'm really looking forward to the prequel releases as I will enjoy playing Clone Wars scenarios and scenarios happening in between III and IV.
Whooohooo! I really hope that all of your custom HoSS releases pass the C3V test requirements as well for acceptability into local tournament play. I can't wait to bring a huge army of Gungans to one of @Dad_Scaper 's events just to deleted annoy everyone off.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Last edited by Johngee; January 21st, 2015 at 10:40 PM. Reason: corrected typo
Old January 21st, 2015, 11:38 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Johngee:

No.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 22nd, 2015, 12:27 AM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Johngee:

No.
I knew this was coming

To each his own, eh?
Old January 22nd, 2015, 12:31 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Johngee:

No.
I knew this was coming

To each his own, eh?
It's not that I don't care for what you guys do. It's that I don't *know* it, so as a responsible TD, I can't allow this fine segment of FanScape to be used at my tournaments.

Carry on, gentlemen, with your mission.

May the . . .

Oh, nevermind.

= =
Old January 22nd, 2015, 08:34 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Johngee:

No.
I knew this was coming

To each his own, eh?
It's not that I don't care for what you guys do. It's that I don't *know* it, so as a responsible TD, I can't allow this fine segment of FanScape to be used at my tournaments.

May the . . .

Oh, nevermind.
(waves hand) These are not the cards he was looking for. We should go about our business. Move along.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 22nd, 2015, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Johngee:

No.
I knew this was coming

To each his own, eh?

May the . . .

Oh, nevermind.
No offense taken

Our projects have different goals. It has never been our intention to be "Tournament Ready" but to be fun and thematic while being usable with Classic Scape and C3V. We aren't able (or don't want to) do the amount of testing that would be required to claim tournament status, and that's OK with us. As far as I am aware, HoSS has not been used in a "Classic" tournament. It would be interesting to see what would happen if someone allowed it I think Stormtroopers in particular could make waves in the tournament format because army builds tend to be squad heavy.
Old January 22nd, 2015, 09:34 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Maybe some one should consider running a HoSS tournament or casual HoSS only event at GenCon this year.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old January 22nd, 2015, 09:52 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

GC will probably include open play again. During that time people with tickets can play what they want. Last year, @MegaSilver ran a C3V event during that slot, but we didn't use all the maps.

= =
Old January 22nd, 2015, 09:59 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
GC will probably include open play again. During that time people with tickets can play what they want. Last year, @MegaSilver ran a C3V event during that slot, but we didn't use all the maps.
Yep, we used half of the maps at the Open Play event, and most of the other half was played by newbies to the game. I'll be running another VC event this year as well during Open Play.

@The Orange Mailman was going to run a C3G event during the Open Play but sadly had no one sign up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape