Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old October 5th, 2011, 08:41 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
RIP Steve Jobs

Just last week I had been admiring my old Apple IIe which had been stored in a trunk for 25+ years...still worked just fine.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...D45T.DTL&tsp=1

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old October 5th, 2011, 08:49 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: RIP Steve Jobs

iPods FTW! I have two of them, though I rarely use iTunes anymore. But now who will make the next genious invention? RIP Mr. Jobs.

Spoiler Alert!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old October 5th, 2011, 08:49 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

To quote Bill Gates: "He what? F**k yeah! Why are you looking at me like that? Ah crap this mic's on, isn't it?"
Old October 5th, 2011, 10:45 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
To quote Bill Gates: "He what? F**k yeah! Why are you looking at me like that? Ah crap this mic's on, isn't it?"

Of course, Bill gates would say that. The only complaint with my Mac? VS doesn't work on it.
Rest in peace, SJ.

Last edited by Son of Arathorn; October 6th, 2011 at 02:31 PM.
Old October 6th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

In honor of Steve Jobs, I turned my iPad 2 into a second monitor for my MacBook Pro.
Old October 8th, 2011, 01:17 AM

Billtrumpet25 is surprisingly tart

Hopefully Apple will be able to stay brilliant and strong, even after Steve Jobs' death...he will be greatly missed.
Old October 8th, 2011, 07:51 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtrumpet25 View Post
Hopefully Apple will be able to stay brilliant and strong, even after Steve Jobs' death...he will be greatly missed.
What he said.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old June 29th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Steve Jobs died? Why wasn't there anything in the news about it?

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old June 29th, 2012, 01:57 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
Because this was almost a year ago and some random troll bumped the thread.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old June 29th, 2012, 02:09 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
Because this was almost a year ago and some random troll bumped the thread.
Gulp was being sarcastic.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old June 29th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

The funny thing is the content of the bot post better fits the other Steve.
Old June 29th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
The funny thing is the content of the bot post better fits the other Steve.

Last edited by MegaSilver; June 29th, 2012 at 09:40 PM. Reason: The Office. ;)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General