Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 15th, 2010, 12:24 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: CHCG24 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Keep in mind that the Star Wars thread in no way promotes customs. We are creating our own cards based off of input from the people involved.

Since this thread concentrates on customs, I don't really see any overlap.
I will allow a few Star Wars customs to drift in here, but they need to be compatible with normal HeroScape, and I dont what this to become the SWCG24.
Old June 15th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Not that many people have Star Wars customs, so you don't have too much to worry about. Besides, as long as you're allowing the person that had his card evaluated to nominate the next card, things are going to fall as everyone else wants it to.
Old June 15th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Might I suggest no "licensed" characters? Meaning, don't do Master Chief or Shrek, but the figures could be used to make Super Soldier or Comic Ogre?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old June 15th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Might I suggest no "licensed" characters? Meaning, don't do Master Chief or Shrek, but the figures could be used to make Super Soldier or Comic Ogre?
I don't see the reason behind this. We won't be selling them or anything so its not like copyright infringement.
Old June 15th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I think the stance should be either all customs other than superheroes or only customs that directly relate to the current classic Heroscape.

EDIT: Personally, I would prefer all customs since this is the customs thread.
Old June 15th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
I think the stance should be either all customs other than superheroes or only customs that directly relate to the current classic Heroscape.

Thats what I was leaning towards, all customs except comic customs are allowed to be nominated. But they must be compatible with the current ruleset.
Old June 15th, 2010, 12:34 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is a very cool idea.
Old June 15th, 2010, 12:35 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
But they must be compatible with the current ruleset.
That should pretty much go without saying.
Old June 15th, 2010, 12:45 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Quote:
But they must be compatible with the current ruleset.
That should pretty much go without saying.
Well it needs to be said before we get a Star Wars custom with a Force symbol or a Force strength stat.
Old June 15th, 2010, 12:49 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I beleive in Greywowl's Customiztion PDF he just did there is a force symbol.
Old June 15th, 2010, 12:49 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Ahhhh. I see what you mean.
Old June 15th, 2010, 12:50 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I'd like to keep the DnD out of this tread. While I'm not against DnD scape and actually like it, they have their own customs forum, and I don't want to start mixing them. Halo, and video game characters are allowed, anything from a cartoon or movie that isn't a superhero is allowed. I am undecided on Star Wars. They kind of have an official Star Wars scape thread around here so I am thinking no.
Quote:
Quote:

Thats what I was leaning towards, all customs except comic customs are allowed to be nominated. But they must be compatible with the current ruleset.
OK so what's the final verdict on D&D being in the thread? First you said no, then you said all customs but Super Scape. I just want it to a clear answer, that way the nominators are clear on what is and isn't allowed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards