Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old July 13th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Free Building Ideas & Discussion - Lava Gate (#1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

Quote:
The Lava Gate

This is a more "open" map than usual, with long sight lines.

Lava Gate Rebuild

Rebuilt center.

Smaller footprint.

Through the alien looking glass.

No Evergreens.

Random side note, but that gate looks familiar. What is it from?
Old July 13th, 2013, 07:39 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Remind me what that red gate thing is?
Quote:
Well met!

Quote:
The Gate. It has no significance, other than what is given during a particular scenario.
Quote:
Quote:
Well met!

Quote:
The Gate.
Ah, bummer ... they don't have it any more. I was really digging that, conceptually.

The kids and I have been working on a map ... I'll try to get some pics up soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_T-Steff View Post
Quote:
Well met!

Quote:
The Lava Gate

Lava Gate Rebuild

Rebuilt center.

Smaller footprint.

No Evergreens.

See what you missed? See The Gate, above.
Old July 14th, 2013, 04:12 AM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Well met!

Quote:
Quote:
Well met!

Quote:
The Gate. It has no significance, other than what is given during a particular scenario.
Quote:
Quote:
Well met!

Quote:
The Gate.
Ah, bummer ... they don't have it any more. I was really digging that, conceptually.

The kids and I have been working on a map ... I'll try to get some pics up soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_T-Steff View Post
Quote:
Well met!

Quote:
The Lava Gate

Lava Gate Rebuild

Rebuilt center.

Smaller footprint.

No Evergreens.

See what you missed? See The Gate, above.
Ah, I see. My bad. Guess I've just seen it around the site a lot.
Old July 15th, 2013, 01:03 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Free Building Ideas & Discussion

Well met!

Additional map changes to Escape Though Endor! Now a path exists around the Trees on the outside edge of the map. Also raised the level of the Great Evergreens. So we've gone from this

to this

to this.

Old July 22nd, 2013, 05:04 PM

killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker

What exactly is a free builder?
Old July 22nd, 2013, 05:18 PM

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killergoat72 View Post
What exactly is a free builder?
A free builder is one who constructs a map from scratch, actually anyone who builds without reference to an existing Virtualscape map or other pre-recorded map intended for "casual" play..

Old July 22nd, 2013, 05:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Forgot all about posting a link here for you to check out my recent epic free build city map. I had a general idea of the layout but then once you start putting it all together is takes on a life of it's own.
Old July 29th, 2013, 03:55 PM

Well met!

Wow! Lots of cool custom terrain. +Rep from little ol' me!

From earlier:

Additional map changes to Escape Though Endor! Now a path exists around the Trees on the outside edge of the map. Also raised the level of the Great Evergreens. So we've gone from this

to this

to this.

Since then, to this

to this

[I love the way Battlements look, but they can really inhibit the use of larger sculpts. Here, I've created a more or less consistent pattern for their use, while removing most of them (just removed additional ones from adjacent to the ladders.]

to this

Old August 25th, 2013, 08:34 PM

Well met!

New map up:

Old August 31st, 2013, 03:01 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

I made this map for a 2v2 Superscape battle we'll be playing later today-

Old August 31st, 2013, 03:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That is a pretty nice looking map BC. You going to let figures start the game on the road tiles?
Old August 31st, 2013, 03:40 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
That is a pretty nice looking map BC. You going to let figures start the game on the road tiles?
Yea, that's what I was thinking. The back row of level 1 road tiles, most likely, unless there's an overflow (which isn't likely, considering that we're only going to be playing 1200 per player, and Robin is the lowest-costed I have )

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios