Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old July 7th, 2013, 10:35 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape Navy - Empress ship, 2 hour project

My son has a Mega Blocks Skylanders ship. He doesn't really play with it, so I thought I might have to take a crack at converting that one. I know it is a lot smaller, but use what you have, right.

Thanks for posting all these pics and ideas. My wife is getting tired of me looking at your thread all the time.
Old July 7th, 2013, 10:40 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
The hull is the only important part really. Everything else is very easy to replace. I'll start scanning and posting templates then. What parts are you missing that you know of?

Also I could probably do a conversion kit for a few of you. I could do the parts that need to be changed and mailed over and you would just need to assemble.

First I will finish the black fleet then I'm hitting my two storm stalker hulls.
Yes please!

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old July 8th, 2013, 12:10 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congratulations on buying (with the bank's help) your house, Rocktroll. I really love your ships, they look wonderful and like a lot of fun to play with.
Old July 8th, 2013, 11:35 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

My brother has an old Black Pearl he doesn't use. (Don't know if he'd let me convert it.)
Old July 8th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think the Black Pearl can be converted with out modding anything, Let me give it a try first and I will let you know.

( Creating a deck that sits on top of the current one, having a longer mast that goes through the deck and that's about it)

Might look a lil funny but should work.

When I get to to work today Ill start scanning some templates down.
Old July 8th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh and Photo bucket said my bandwidth was almost exceeded for this month and should reset in 8 days. I seem to have used 10gigs worth of bandwidth, that seems like a lot.
Old July 8th, 2013, 02:22 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great job on the Empress!

Can't wait for those templates so I can blaze through my Pearl conversion.

I have started my Dread Phantom conversion...you all can check it out on my blog.
Old July 9th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Guys thanks for the kind words, knowing you guys are interested in these conversions keeps me coming back and posting step by step pictures.

QT I loved reading your blog, I didn't even know you had one. I enjoyed all 3 parts of your phantom conversion and I picked up something from reading your steps, more on that later.

I will be using your templates on my 2 ships for sure, and I want to see how you paint your deck to match the hull.

Going to try and start scanning right now. How do I post PDF's online? I have photobucket but not sure I can use that to post those.

I would love to scan a template, clean it up a little, maybe add some minor instructions ( This one goes here or you need to cut off X piece to get this to work) then use the same template and do it with a plank pattern for those who do not want to deck their ship in real wood, and then one with the printed deck + Hexes.

I am starting to learn some simple photoshop but I will start by just posting the templates then work on editing them slowly.

QT I see you deck in wood too, thanks for the tip of using tiny dots, I tend to spread it all over and a little squeezes up between the planks and that affects the staining effect ( Even if I sand it down some). Might not matter if I paint over it instead of stain.
Old July 9th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Did a first rough scan of the templates, they are in PDF, where can I post those? Here in the download section?
Old July 10th, 2013, 12:55 AM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Did a first rough scan of the templates, they are in PDF, where can I post those? Here in the download section?
I think that posting them here would be the easiest. I am not a site supporter so I can't upload things here, otherwise I would. I currently am using MediaFire to host my PDFs as blogger does not host files, just pictures.

Glad you liked my blog. It is a reboot of my old blog so I don't have everything re-released yet because I am constantly working on new things. Any feedback is appreciated.

Anyways it is late and I need to get to bed. Looking forward to those PDFs for the Pearl.
Old July 10th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Ok lemme give it a shot, I have your email to so let me send you these first to your email then Ill try it here.

They are just a rough scan and I haven't cleaned them up but from what you have done already it seems you really don't need much help, just the templates to cut down on your modding time
Old July 10th, 2013, 04:50 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

I looked through alot of the posts and wouldn't mind seeing Dread-Eyes Phantom completed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles