Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 12th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Post

Yk, i am cool with u nominating the small fire...i think they r both viable designs and if the public is interested in one more than the other, i'd be happy to LD the public's choice.
Old June 12th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Personally, I think the Large Fire is where it's at, and sticking with a single power on it will give it a better chance of getting designed. (I think a 2+ power fire card is going to have difficulty getting past all the Heroes).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 12th, 2013, 01:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Personally, I think the Large Fire is where it's at, and sticking with a single power on it will give it a better chance of getting designed. (I think a 2+ power fire card is going to have difficulty getting past all the Heroes).
That is really too bad. I dig the healing power quite a bit as the Lava Resistant figures don't get much use out of that power in my games, so this would be a nice little boost for them. However it does nothing at all for the majority of the figures since they don't have Lava Resistance, making the DO not very interactive as a one power card. The second power gives it more game play possibilities, which is always good IMO. Don't want to go through the work of making a bunch of Fire DO's just so they sit in a box unused.
Old June 12th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yeah, I'd stick with just Wildfire. Otherwise, it gets a little too complex for a DO to me.
Old June 12th, 2013, 03:23 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Not saying mine is better but there were some aspects of my write-up from a while ago that I thought were cool. If you're interested in incorporating or cannibalizing anything from mine you're welcome to do so!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I was just looking around for a good design to write up and I thought a new Iron Man armor might be cool.

Iron Man (Space MK I)
Spoiler Alert!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
I know somebody has a space suit Iron Man out there, but honestly with so many allies out there it's hard to sift through them all.

Btw, all this stuff I've been posting is more of a creative outlet and hopefully inspirational for other designers, since I really no longer much have the capability to Playtest. Anyone who wants to pirate anything from any of my designs is perfectly welcome to do so.

IRON MAN

Tony Stark

Human
Unique Hero
Astronaut
Arrogant

Life: 4

Move: 7 (a bit higher since it can break orbit)
Range: 4
Attack: 4
Defense: 6

LIFTOFF
If Iron Man is on the battlefield, instead of moving and attacking normally, you may place him on this card. If Iron Man is engaged, he will take any leaving engagement attacks. While Iron Man is on this card, you may place and reveal Order Markers on it normally.

ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 2.
If Iron Man is on this card, you may choose any figure on the battlefield to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this special attack. Roll 2 attack dice for all affected figures. If a figure you control has line of sight on the chosen figure, all skulls rolled count for an additional hit. Figures roll defense separately. After using this special attack, you may use it one additional time.

RE-ENTRY
If Iron Man is on this card, instead of taking a turn with him, you may choose any empty space on the battlefield. Roll 1 combat die. If you roll a skull, Iron Man receives 1 wound and you must roll again for Re-Entry. Otherwise, place Iron Man on the chosen space and one at a time, roll 1 unblockable attack die against each adjacent figure.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old June 12th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You could add healing into Wildfire.

Perhaps when a blank is rolled all adjacent Lava Resistant figures heal a wound instead of 'nothing happens'

WILD FIRE
If a figure without the Lava Resistant special power ends its movement within two spaces of Fire, roll one combat die. If a skull is rolled, choose a(another?) player to choose a space adjacent to the figure and place another Fire on the chosen space. After a Fire is placed, all adjacent figures receive one wound or if the figure has the Fire Weakness special power, it receives two wounds. If a shield is rolled, destroy this Fire. If a blank is rolled, remove one wound from all adjacent Lava Resistant figures.

EDIT: Very cool Margloth. I always appreciate your input. You have a gift for creative powers.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 12th, 2013, 03:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Combining them is not a bad idea. Then the healing is not automatic, I was a bit concerned about having the wild fire spread out into 4 or 5 separate fires and then watching a lava resistant figure heal 4 or 5 times. Having them only heal on a blank helps keep the healing in check. Might consider switching it so shields result in healing and blanks result in the fire burning out, then the fire won't burn out on it's own as often and figures will have to attack the fire if they want to get rid of it. Just a thought, would need some play testing to see just how it worked out.

On the Space Suit IM, I like the idea of him taking off into orbit quite a bit. Just how does your opponent win the game if the only figure left is IM and he is in orbit attacking you? Might need to limit the orbital bombardment so that he has to reenter in order to win the game.
Old June 12th, 2013, 04:18 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool tweak for Fire.

If IM is in Orbit and is your last figure, you lose. Same if he is your last figure, going into Orbit means you lose. Same as Shadow Thief and Dimensiometer.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 12th, 2013, 04:36 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The ability to attack anywhere on the battlefield is pretty nasty - I think only Mongul can do this at the moment. Being able to do it every turn is unprecedented. Having that attack inflict double skulls if any figure has LoS is nasty. Having the attacking figure be untouchable and unkillable while inflicting those wounds is pure evil.
Old June 12th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Agreed. I'd like to see something like that significantly more limited. Like he can only use it once per game, or after he uses it, he's destroyed.

T-Spinny - loving the Wildfire rewrite! I definitely think we should go with that.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 12th, 2013, 05:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Here is another take on it.

WILD FIRE
When a figure ends its movement adjacent to one or more Fire Destructible Objects, the player that controls the figure must roll one combat die. If a skull is rolled, choose an opponent, that player must immediately place a new Fire Destructible Object adjacent to the figure that moved. After the Fire is placed, all figures adjacent to the newly placed Fire without the Lava Resistant Special Power receive one wound. Then figures with the Fire Weakness special power receive one additional wound. If a shield is rolled, choose one adjacent figure with the Lava Resistance Special Power and remove a wound from that card. If a blank is rolled, remove one of the adjacent Fire Destructible Objects from the board.

Last edited by Yodaking; June 12th, 2013 at 06:18 PM.
Old June 12th, 2013, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
T-Spinny - loving the Wildfire rewrite! I definitely think we should go with that.
Thanks, I think YKs tweaks might be are even better. Need to playtest that one out and make some custom Fire figures. One of my friends does have a dozen Fire Elementals also.
I really, really want to see Fire happen, {cue happy Battletech memories}.

EDIT: Nice YK.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy