Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old April 5th, 2017, 04:12 PM

Aethiar is surprisingly tart
Re: Custom pillars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Hello. I am the guy that won the 4 pillars at the Utah Monthly. I also have some custom Pillars from another person on ebay that I purchased about a year ago for around $60. Their design is different, and didn't have a hex on the top for a figure to stand on. I'll post pictures if you are interested.
That would be great. How have the pillars been working out for you?
Old April 5th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

These came with a road set's worth of road tiles that are painted the same color as the pillars, 9 pillars, and the statue. I bought two sets, each was $60 plus shipping.

The pillars you made are interesting. I like the hex on top that allows figures to be placed there. They are kind of snug, and I was initially afraid of breaking them when I was pushing them together with terrain pieces. The ones I have are white, which looks nice, but doesn't match very well with any existing terrain except maybe the cement from the Marvel set. A custom granite terrain hex of the same color would be pretty cool, and would help the Pillars feel less out of place. What I do like though, is that they make it really easy to make caves, and over hangs. The castle set can do this too, but I like the smaller over hangs. I like them, I just wish I had more of them. I only have 4, and I would prefer 8 if I was making map that only used them as the LOS blockers.
Old April 14th, 2017, 04:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd suggest posting some pictures of the pillars alone and on a heroscape board with a figure standing next to it.
Old May 30th, 2017, 02:43 PM

roblyon is surprisingly tart

I do have a review set of these pillars in hand (8ct) if anyone is looking for them.

PM, if so.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles