Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 2nd, 2008, 12:07 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Exclamation Holy Crap! I created Zetacron!

Check out Zeta-5 (who incidentally, I named before there was a Zetacron announced). Today, I decided to up his life to 2 points and re-calculate his point value. Then I come here to this site and see the card for Zetacron. Wow. Talk about your parallel development!

The only differences are Zeta 5's jump ability and his point value (currently 100, although now that I see Zetcron's value of 60, I'm thinking that might be a little high)...

Anyway, I'm officially giving myself a pat on the back!

Mareidian cards and stats will be finalized by next week. See you then!

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Last edited by The B.I.V.; May 2nd, 2008 at 07:19 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2008, 08:38 PM
Master Custom Creator

Karkadinn has disabled reputation
Re: Holy Crap! I created Zetacron!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Check out Zeta-5 (who incidentally, I named before there was a Zetacron announced). Today, I decided to up his life to 2 points and re-calculate his point value. Then I come here to this site and see the card for Zetacron. Wow. Talk about your parallel development!
Look at it as a good sign, that you're thinking along the same lines as the actual game developers. If I'm recalling the timeline right, I had a moderately similar thing happen to me, as I made an anti-abilities knight guy just a bit before we got an anti-abilities elf wizard for reals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
The only differences are Zeta 5's jump ability and his point value (currently 100, although now that I see Zetcron's value of 60, I'm thinking that might be a little high)...
Nothin' wrong with a lil jumping. Optimus Prime jumped all the time. Like a big heroic metal frog. Srsly, yo. <.<

Professional fiction
Fanfiction
To Ne-Gok-Sa
Like dating women
Statistics doom your players
Till they get lucky
Old July 9th, 2008, 12:56 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Creations! Mereidians updated!

"History shows us again and again how nature points out the folly of man...GODZILLA!"
-Blue Oyster Cult

What collection would be complete without Godzilla?!! My Godzilla figure, while the largest in my collection (at a height of 14), is still small enough to be able to fit nicely on a double hex base and not have outrageously overpowered stats (like others I've seen).

I considered making him Ullar but ultimately settled on Aquilla (she needs units, anyway).

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!

Last edited by The B.I.V.; July 16th, 2008 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Your mom told me to!
Old July 9th, 2008, 09:38 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Wow does he seem powerful, but at 300 points I think you can do that. Nice work.

-insert signature here-
Old July 11th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Wow does he seem powerful, but at 300 points I think you can do that. Nice work.
Thanks, pal. I did build some limitations into his abilities.

While his fire line is more powerful than Mimring's, he lacks any flight. This makes him much less maneuverable and, therefore, much less able to bring it fully to bear, like Mimring can.

Also, he can only stomp figures that are adjacent to him at the beginning of his movement. So, unlike Grimnak's Chomp, Godzilla doesn't get to move and then execute this power. Everyone basically gets the opportunity to move out of the way on their turn ('course, this also discourages melee attacks against the big fella).

The only time he should be able to effectively stomp is if he rampages first.

I bought these two little figs together in a pack at a second hand store for $1.00. After some thought I finally decided to combine them into a single hero! Check this out:

Clyde brings his axe down on Krug's toe and the two tiny figures scurry underneath the flailing ogre's legs. There before them is their quarry: Lord Cyprien and his lady with a host of wretched zombies! "At last we meet, evil one," Bonnie yells. "I don't believe I know you," the Vampire says casually, a smile pulling at the sides of his blood-drenched lips. "This is the first and the last time we shall meet, monster," she yells as she raises one hand into the air, the other clutching her magical amulet. Rays like the sun shine forth above the undead mob. Cyprien and his wife fly away, skin smoldering while the rest of the creatures disintegrate into dust!

Last edited by The B.I.V.; July 11th, 2008 at 10:16 PM.
Old July 16th, 2008, 09:15 PM

Btvs01 is surprisingly tart

I like the cards . They are very creative !!!!!!!!

Buffy is the life! Life is the Buffy!
Shaniqua is mah idol!
Mah Customs!(Alot!)
Terrain Customs!: Zombie City Scape
Old July 17th, 2008, 01:34 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Is that a DI price sticker on Battle Ball box? Are you freaking serious? I never find anything that cool at DI.
Old July 17th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Master Custom Creator

Karkadinn has disabled reputation

I have an intense fondness for cheesy Japanese giant monsters. Though Godzilla's powers aren't too original, he does seem fairly solid for his point cost. And I like the size of the 'mini' you chose for him... big enough to tower, small enough to not be too clunky. Giving him to Aquilla was a good move too, I think, since aside from the Venocs most of the singlemindedly destructive beasts have gone to either Aquilla or Utgar. How about one cheesy Japanese giant monster for each general? Mothra for Jandar, King Kong for Ullar, Ghidora for Utgar, Mechagodzilla for Vydar.... Okay, I am, perhaps, going overboard on my enthusiasm for the subject.

Professional fiction
Fanfiction
To Ne-Gok-Sa
Like dating women
Statistics doom your players
Till they get lucky
Old July 17th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

The only thing i would really take issue with is
EMP GRENADE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Lob 12. Attack 5.

that seems like a really souped up power for only 90 points. other than that everything looks sweet. you have alot of great ideas brewin here. Keep it up.
Old July 21st, 2008, 06:34 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Wow, tough-guys! Thanks for the bevy of comments! I'll get to those in a moment. First, I played with Godzilla the other day and I'm thinking of making some modifications. First, I'd rewrite stomp so that he has to be on the same level as the unit he's going to stomp. I'd also replce the wording with Grimnak's chomp wording. I'd also lower his move to 5. I'd like to replace the Rampage wording with the standard Frenzy wording. Last, I'm gonna make a rule that you can attack Godzilla if you're adjacent to his tail (which basically fills up the two hexes directly behind him) as well (even though you';re not adjacent to his base). Whaddya think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Is that a DI price sticker on Battle Ball box? Are you freaking serious? I never find anything that cool at DI.
Oh, yes, Agent Minivann! That is, in fact, a D.I. sticker! Getting cool stuff there is tricky. I visit the place on a near-daily basis, though. I also got my custom Godzilla fig, Bonnie and Clyde and a handful of Yugi-Oh figs that I’ll be posting stats for in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karkadinn
How about one cheesy Japanese giant monster for each general? Mothra for Jandar, King Kong for Ullar, Ghidora for Utgar, Mechagodzilla for Vydar.... Okay, I am, perhaps, going overboard on my enthusiasm for the subject. .
Now you’re talkin’! Especially Mecha-Godzilla for Vydar! The hard part would be finding figs for those (unless you visit Japan on a regular basis). Can’t say I remember Ghidora. Was he the guy with Drill-hands? I actually thought about making a “Mighty Joe Young” fig for Aquilla. We’ll see…

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja
The only thing i would really take issue with is
EMP GRENADE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Lob 12. Attack 5.

that seems like a really souped up power for only 90 points.
Yeah, it does seem a little powerful and you may have a point but let me tell you my thought process. First, it only affects a limited # of units. It's also a one-use power so once they use it up, they're a fairly average unit. I was actually thinking of dropping them to 80 points...
Originally I had EMP at 3 dice. But then I thought EMP should realistically take out any electronics within range and 3 dice really has no chance of damaging any of the heavier soulborg units with Defense 7+. I am open to suggestions, though...

Brandon

Old July 25th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

When others look at a beautiful landscape, they see trees, grass and streams. Grot, the Mountain Troll, sees an arsenal, waiting to be exploited. A tree becomes a massive club with which to smite his enemies. A rock is a missle to rain death from above.

I got this fig at a second hand shop (like most of my figs). I don't know where the fig comes from. I suspect it's a Spderwick figure from a Happy Meal though I haven't seen nor read Spiderwick, nor have I had a Happy Meal in the last 10 years or so...

In all honesty, he should probably be in Utgar's army but Einar has a lack of Huge figs so I gave it to him. The thing I like about this guy is his ability to benefit from and change the environment at the same time! Note that since all of the Jungle trees are over a height of 12, his power of Uproot Tree won't work on them.

These guys are just kind of a joke and I really need some more figs to round them out, but I thought I'd post 'em anyway:

'Nuff said.

Brandon

Old August 7th, 2008, 01:32 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Talking Re: The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Creations! GODZILLA added!

I'm so pro-li-fic!
Let me be spe-ci-fic!
I gots 7 new customs and they all ter-i-fic!
So get with it!
Yeeeaaahh! Peace!

When Jandar first began having visions of this fierce creature he was hesitant to summon it but Utgar’s aggression forced his hand. Jandar was delighted to learn that while the drake is fiercely savage to its enemies, it is extremely gentle and loyal to those who it deems friends and has proven a staunch ally in the battle for the wellsprings. Jandar named it “Alexander,” after his loyal warrior of the same name.

Sir LeBeouf, Knight Templar, sized up his opponent and his small, garishly-colored mount. "So the rabble seeks to exalt itself…” he muttered to himself. “Bringeth it,” he shouted as he goaded his horse into a gallop.
The enemy knight leveled his dual lances at LeBouf and goaded his own steed into a surprisingly speedy run.
The enemy steed’s hooves didn’t touch the ground as it ran to meet his own. One crimson lance crashed against his shield harmlessly but then LeBeouf noticed, too late, that the second lance had pushed his own lance aside and was now aimed directly at his heart…
Sir Lances-A-Lot looked down at the fallen knight, steam rising from the gaping chest wound that his lance had inflicted, blood staining the snow. It was a clean kill. A grim smile spread across his cold gray lips. He thought of the deal he had made with the dread sorceress, Desdemona, eons ago. At that time he took upon himself unlife in order to carry his quest to be the greatest jouster ever into the eternities! “Another one biteth the dust,“ he thought to himself, triumphantly.

“Aieeeeee!”
Screeching, the young Priestess of the Moon drops her torch a third time. Then with a sudden calm knowing she picks it up again.
“Mothra… you’re so… so… so BIG, TOO!”

Note: This is not THE Mothra (Karkadinn). I just needed a good name and it fit...

His rotting eyes look out of the armor that encases his mortal remains. He sees the battlefield through a red haze. He no longer recognizes friend or foe. Even his bride, Sudema, is as a night dream, long forgotten. All that exists now is duty; his duty to Utgar .And that duty demands that he destroy everything in his path! He moves forward, relentlessly, to do his masters will…

Here's a better pic of the Fig:

Though he failed to save his own master from death nearly ten years ago, Kaneshiro prided himself on being one of the best swordsmen in the land. His Daimyo had been foolish and deserved to die for his cowardice. He realized that many of the Tagawa Samurai throughout the camp looked down on him for his supposed failure and resented the fact that their Daimyo had placed them under this…ronin’s command. He also knew that none of them would dare challenge his leadership or his skill. His victory in the upcoming battle would only further solidify his place at their head.
As the battle began, samurai clashed with samurai. Kaneshiro felled all who opposed him. He spotted the enemy Daimyo but before he could move to engage him he felt pain in his back. He was pierced by a dozen arrows. He wheeled around to see several of his own archers readying another volley! “You cowards,” he screamed! And then all went dark and just as suddenly there was light; a low light like that of the sun setting. “Serve me”, a voice said, “and you shall yet live to bring vengeance to your enemies!” He was tired, so tired, but his soul refused to die. “Yes,” he said weakly. “Give me life!”
“You mock me,” Kaneshiro yelled angrily, viewing his Ghoulish features in the wellspring. A thin smile appeared on Utgar’s dark face. He was holding a white blade in his hands. “On the contrary, my loyal ronin, serve me well and you will yet see life again. Let your rage at your current state be focused back on my enemies. My one-time ally, General Einar and his samurai army, have abandoned my cause.” Utgar offered the white blade to Kaneshiro. “This blade was carved from pure dragon bone. Take it and punish them. Take your vengeance and earn back your life!”

The lumbering beasts trudge across the battlefield, treading down all in their path. They don’t think and they don’t feel pain; they merely obey. They are the perfect soldiers. Utgar has awakened them to serve him as living battering rams. They shrug off arrows and other missles as they slowly make their way towards their target: the fortress door…

The place: Feylund, The Time: The 12th Age.
Agent Toshi walks down a narrow street. The blacktop is slick with oil and water from the recent rains. In his left hand he holds a fresh pack of 52 playing cards. He only ever takes one pack into a battle; a point of pride. The cards are his only weapon. A sniper appears on the roof above him. A trap. He fully expected this to be trap and he planned accordingly. He practically feels the crosshairs of the scoped, dwarven-made Hammerfist-11 sniper rifle drop onto his forehead. With a flick of his wrist a playing card goes flying and dispatches the sniper; a dwarf from the sound of the groan. “Stupid dwarves,” Toshi mutters to himself.
No one knows how Agent Toshi kills with a mere deck of playing cards. Those that still believe in magic claim that he is proficient in the ancient dark arts. Toshi doesn’t confirm or deny these rumors. The secret of the cards is one that he’ll take to his grave.
The door to an apartment building flys outward and two stocky men burst out leveling automatic weapons at him. “Two of a kind,” Toshi says as he deftly dodges to the left and tosses two cards at the gunmen. Both find their mark, both gunmen, more dwarves, fall.
Agent Toshi picks himself up only to find more shapes closing in from all sides. He’s surrounded. “Have you fellows ever played 52-card pickup,” he asks, smiling? He spins around and lets his remaining cards fly. The screams of the dying reach his ears as he finds a gap in the carnage and runs down a side street and straight into a brick wall, or rather, a troll. “What’s wrong, Toshi, all outta cardz,,” it asks, grinning.”Where’z yer ace-in-tha-hole?” It levels a huge pistol at him. It’s at least a .75 calibur. Before the shot rings out, Toshi sees a light…

Last edited by The B.I.V.; November 20th, 2008 at 02:16 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards