Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old March 25th, 2023, 04:52 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Wonder Girl (Young Justice)

Ah, using the old "turn" there. It's for each figure. I'll get it updated later on.
Old March 25th, 2023, 04:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So then you'd probably want something like:

YOUNG JUSTICE ATTACK PLAN
If none of your other cards have 2+ Order Markers on them, the first time each turn each Rookie or Sidekick Hero on your team attacks an adjacent figure, that Hero has +1 Attack.

Or

YOUNG JUSTICE ATTACK PLAN
If none of your other cards have 2+ Order Markers on them, the first time a Rookie or Sidekick Hero on your team attacks an adjacent figure during its activation, that Hero has +1 Attack.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 25th, 2023, 05:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Blurb reads like a 3 act play.
Old March 25th, 2023, 05:20 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I haven’t been told any rules about these, I just honestly don’t appreciate the hyperbole if I’m just missing rules. Would appreciate some guidance on what procedures I’m missing or feedback on the design though.

Last edited by Lord Pyre; March 25th, 2023 at 05:47 PM.
Old March 26th, 2023, 12:58 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I haven’t been told any rules about these, I just honestly don’t appreciate the hyperbole if I’m just missing rules. Would appreciate some guidance on what procedures I’m missing or feedback on the design though.
Think of it like the text on the back of a toy box instead of a bio like we had in 1.0. 1-3 sentences with a focus on hype.
Old March 26th, 2023, 01:03 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Do we want to give her recruitment and then have YJ stuff synergize off the YJ tag? If we just need to do it the way listed in the OP to keep Titans cross-compatibility, that’s totally cool. I just know I’d regret not mentioning it since Nightwing and Young Avengers are looking to work like that.

I do feel a little bad for the Young Avengers, being booted from being the top dogs in their own class, but I helped push for these changes so clearly I don’t feel that bad.
Old March 26th, 2023, 01:06 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Do we want to give her recruitment and then have YJ stuff synergize off the YJ tag? If we just need to do it the way listed in the OP to keep Titans cross-compatibility, that’s totally cool. I just know I’d regret not mentioning it since Nightwing and Young Avengers are looking to work like that.

I do feel a little bad for the Young Avengers, being booted from being the top dogs in their own class, but I helped push for these changes so clearly I don’t feel that bad.
The plan wasn't for the YA to get pushed to a faction tag. Most of their powers will work for Rookies...see Kate. it will be a tool we can use if there is a leader with a strong power that we don't want cross factional. That figure can recruit but it's team will still be Rookies that work with Rookies.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 26th, 2023, 12:24 PM
...has moist legs

Updated the OP.

Like I said on the last page, I personally don't like the recruitment thing here, but if you guys want to change it is an option. I just don't see any need to.
Old March 26th, 2023, 01:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Updated the OP.

Like I said on the last page, I personally don't like the recruitment thing here, but if you guys want to change it is an option. I just don't see any need to.
agree with you here

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 26th, 2023, 01:15 PM
Just A Head

from me!
Old March 27th, 2023, 01:04 PM
...has moist legs

I propose we move to editing
Old March 27th, 2023, 01:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Wonder Girl (Young Justice) - vote for editing

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database