Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

View Poll Results: Select a Scaper for the C3V Public Access Program
Clancampbell 15 19.48%
dafe31 1 1.30%
dalu 26 33.77%
Filthy the Clown 5 6.49%
Lefton4ya 5 6.49%
ollie 22 28.57%
personwholives 1 1.30%
Tmac2200 1 1.30%
TnT2 1 1.30%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 1st, 2011, 09:43 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Access Voting Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Histoli View Post
I just have to say that if this list is the people who are on the outside, running for a temporary guest slot.... well, Heroscape is in pretty good shape, regardless of what the headlines say. I look forward to playing C3V alongside Classicscape for a long time to come.

You guys rock!
Awesome! And I still need to stop by your borough and pick up some figures...

Old October 2nd, 2011, 08:15 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'll give you a clue - he speaks English.

Old October 2nd, 2011, 08:50 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I'll give you a clue - he speaks English.
As does Dalu, far better than all you knuckle-dragging upstart oafs from across the pond who inhabit these boards saying "dude" all the time and high-fiving each other ("the electorate" as I like to think of you when I'm posting on this thread---where's the cheesy politician smiley?).

But yes, I'm from England, Birmingham to be more precise. I've had many enjoyable holidays in France, including one where my girlfriend (now wife) and I pottered around in our orange Deux Chevaux---a car now sadly scrapped, but she gave us a good decade or so of pleasure (and because I'm now talking to people who understand the finer points in life, I can tell you that she was really a Dyane.) Unfortunately, I haven't spent any time in Belgium, unless you count driving through without stopping on a coach.
Old October 2nd, 2011, 09:02 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Dude, why you gotta be like that?

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 2nd, 2011, 09:12 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Dude, why you gotta be like that?
Dude, totally radical!

High 5 bra! Don't leave me hangin'!

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old October 2nd, 2011, 10:23 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Dude. Buddy. Homey. Buddy. Homey. Dude.

-insert signature here-
Old October 3rd, 2011, 09:31 AM

LoDeNo knows what's in an order marker LoDeNo knows what's in an order marker LoDeNo knows what's in an order marker

No matter from which country DaLu is.
He really did a great work to promote C3V customs among our community. He participates giving the "Heroscapers C3V project" a real worldwide interest.
He can also rely on many fans from our french forum to help him working for the C3V (when possible and needed, because I know that W15 is secret till not unveiled)

No doubt he will be efficient again.

The french forum : http://forum.heroscape.free.fr/

Last edited by LoDeNo; October 3rd, 2011 at 11:11 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2011, 01:11 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I would like to tell my supporters, that we put up a great fight and if you persevere, one of these days the oppressive regime of the newly elected people will be thrown out. But Until that time comes, please give respect where it is due, as I officially concede to ****** <edited out by the current regime>

Last edited by lefton4ya; October 3rd, 2011 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Just kidding here - but it is an honor to be nominated.
Old October 3rd, 2011, 01:21 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll give everyone a hint on the best way to get nominated and voted in is to participate and assist as much as possible in public roles. Dalu's participation and contribution was rather evident which is why he is ahead in the poll.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 3rd, 2011, 01:24 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Glad to see so much attention here.

Do remember that we will continue to do these each month, so the best of the best of Scapers should all have a chance to help the C3V at some point.
Old October 3rd, 2011, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post

Do remember that we will continue to do these each month, so the best of the best of Scapers should all have a chance to help the C3V at some point.
It's also worth noting that everyone on this list is on the "short list" of people we feel would have something worthwhile to contribute.

Old October 3rd, 2011, 04:59 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Although a large fraction of that is me messing around.

Unless you meant the number of people voting, which is pleasingly large.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs