Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old February 21st, 2011, 12:48 PM

Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby!
Battleship Galaxies Revealed!!

Here is a link to some photos and information about Hasbro's Battleship Galaxies game. It is due out in June at $65 a copy.

http://www.purplepawn.com/2011/02/fi...ship-galaxies/

“Flores died on the way up." Robert Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"
Old February 21st, 2011, 12:52 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Battleship Galaxies Revealed!!

Cool... I hope that rumor about VanNess being behind it is true.
Old February 21st, 2011, 12:57 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I want it. Now. Right now. It looks awesome! I like the bit about the dice (10-sided with numbers, 10-sided with letters). Very cool.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old February 21st, 2011, 12:59 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Cool... I hope that rumor about VanNess being behind it is true.
Oh, it is.
Old February 21st, 2011, 03:05 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Hey, I've heard of this game!

We will be running demos for this game at GenCon 2011 in addition to one tournament event.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; February 21st, 2011 at 03:18 PM. Reason: cvn and co for sure
Old February 21st, 2011, 03:13 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

*drools*

Old February 21st, 2011, 03:44 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks awesome!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old February 21st, 2011, 03:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Seems like it could be fun to play, but at $65 I don't see it flying off the shelves.
Old February 21st, 2011, 03:58 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Awesome, another Hasbro game to join my addiction to plastic.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 21st, 2011, 04:00 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Seems like it could be fun to play, but at $65 I don't see it flying off the shelves.
That 65 is probably the standard MSRP - if it was sold at Wal-Mart or online, the cost will be significantly lower (think 30-45). Still not super cheap, but not super expensive either.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old February 21st, 2011, 07:50 PM

cabbageheat is surprisingly tart

That's what I was thinking. $65 bucks is a bit ridiculous, but even at $35 that might be a stretch. Didn't we all pay the same price for our Master Sets, with customizable terrain, cards, dice, and a generous selection of units?

Maybe for $20 bucks I might pick it up, but if its sitting at around 30-40 bucks, I might wait a bit. However, its 4 months away from releasing, perhaps there is more inside the box...
Old February 21st, 2011, 08:25 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabbageheat View Post
That's what I was thinking. $65 bucks is a bit ridiculous, but even at $35 that might be a stretch. Didn't we all pay the same price for our Master Sets, with customizable terrain, cards, dice, and a generous selection of units?

Maybe for $20 bucks I might pick it up, but if its sitting at around 30-40 bucks, I might wait a bit. However, its 4 months away from releasing, perhaps there is more inside the box...
The plastic ships alone are worth $20!

I will support games that are well made. If they cost a bit more, so be it! It's better than buying crap that you'll never play more than once. Like J.S. said, it will more than likely be around the $35-$40 range once places like Walmart and Coolstuffinc.com get a hold of it.

The game looks terrific. I know I will be keeping a close eye on this one. Especially knowing that CVN gave it his personal attention and also knowing that Ry said it's Heroscapish.

It looks like the names of the factions on the box are, The Intergalactic Space Navy and The Wrechamacallits?

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.

Last edited by Greyelephant; February 21st, 2011 at 08:43 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games