Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 24th, 2021, 11:52 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Suggestions for the C3V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
If you're going to make Thor, wouldn't he make more sense as a Viking?
Spellswords are a thing too. I mean, yeah. Big Thor vibes. But I don't want a viking, I want a knight. :P
Something that didn't occur to me right away, even after I joined the C3V, is that the C3V is full of people who all have diverse but amazing ideas, and all of them are trying to make their own ideas a reality. At any given time, there's a minimum of 10 different ideas being brainstormed, and 20 other different ideas being actively worked on in some capacity. Even with all of that, there are still ideas that we just don't have a good mini for, or that doesn't capture the interest of the rest of the team. For every design idea that we actually develope into a full release, there's easily 5 - 10 others that we just don't end up using. We might borrow from those ideas in the future, but we also might not. What I'm trying to say is, if you want to see something, the best way to make sure that happens, is to design it yourself, playtest it, and submit it to the SoV. I've done it, and several other C3V members have as well. Sometimes your vision isn't shared by others, and it's best to just do it yourself. The longer I'm in the C3V, the more I really appreciate that the SoV is available, because some ideas would never make it through the C3V in the same form.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs