Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 1st, 2016, 01:34 AM

Owen1234 Woo who?
Question Any place to buy ready-made customs?

I was wondering if there was a place I could buy the customs with the miniature and the card printed on a heroscape like material.
Old January 1st, 2016, 01:53 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Any place to buy ready-made customs?

I think the simple answer is no.

However, it's not hard to get them. Just look through these forums, go to Miniature Market, Auggie's Games, or your local miniatures store (which is my personal favourite option), buy the figures (or ones that work), and print off the cards yourself! You can also put the pictures of the cards on a flash drive and print them at Staples or somewhere, that way they can be more card-like than a home printer.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 6th, 2016, 09:54 AM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

I am going to be selling a bunch @Owen1234 with cards and some rebased already. I can send you a PM once I'm ready to post them in the sale thread. (Hopefully I'm allowed to say this, if not just remove, thanks.)
Old January 6th, 2016, 10:21 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
I am going to be selling a bunch @Owen1234 with cards and some rebased already. I can send you a PM once I'm ready to post them in the sale thread. (Hopefully I'm allowed to say this, if not just remove, thanks.)
We have a whole Thread for Sales and Trades.

It is better to spread the game then let it collect dust.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs