Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old June 14th, 2007, 01:27 PM

Minnion has disabled reputation
Terrain Exspantions: Skyscraper set?

With Marvel heroscape I wonder if we will get an urban themed Castle like set which can be used to build a skyscraper on which to battle. It would have metallic colored ladders and maybe a straight door? Maybe even a destructible water tower to set on top?
Old June 14th, 2007, 02:35 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
They might be able to come up with a stair-like variation for the ladders.
Old June 14th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
If that happened, I'd have to work on my first custom terrain ... A batsignal to stick on the roof!
(And maybe a giant Dailey Planet Globe as well. Maybe one that could be thrown and destroyed ...)

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 14th, 2007, 02:44 PM

Minnion has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
They might be able to come up with a stair-like variation for the ladders.
Elevators anyone?
Old June 14th, 2007, 02:59 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Now that's a pretty interesting idea. I wonder how elevators would work with movement - obviously they'd get you up a lot faster than stairs. Would they work like temporary flying? Or a bit slower? Would you need a certain number of move left in order to move up a floor? Maybe you need to have two move left for each floor you want to go up? That could be interesting. Though, on the other hand, it seems like the elevator's speed would be consistent regardless of the move of the figures in it.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 14th, 2007, 03:26 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
A building set would be nice - you know, steel frames. With lots you could make a skyscraper. One that slowly goes inward, so Spidey and sling up, and up, and up. Stalked by Venom, of course. Then again, flyers would just kill everyone else... maybe a height-range restriction of sorts?

Oh, an Batman, I'd buy that DP Globe. Always a good weapon in a Super-Smackdown!
Old June 14th, 2007, 04:44 PM

Slaader is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
A Skyscraper set?

I'd pee my pants...
Old June 14th, 2007, 04:46 PM

Yeah, that idea for the Dailey Planet globe makes me wish I was better at ... well ... making stuff!

Old June 14th, 2007, 06:57 PM

Ascendancy has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnion
Elevators anyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Now that's a pretty interesting idea. I wonder how elevators would work with movement - obviously they'd get you up a lot faster than stairs. Would they work like temporary flying? Or a bit slower? Would you need a certain number of move left in order to move up a floor? Maybe you need to have two move left for each floor you want to go up? That could be interesting. Though, on the other hand, it seems like the elevator's speed would be consistent regardless of the move of the figures in it.
Very interesting. Give them a whole bunch of variable things that could happen to them...destroyed (making them non-usable), cables cut while somebody is in them (fall damage), depending on the elevator, getting ripped out by the Hulk, or even something like going over the weight limit

Old June 14th, 2007, 10:35 PM

Turtleboy has disabled reputation
Maybe an unfinished Skyscraper? So theres Scalfolding, and steel frams to smash through!!

In all honasty if they make a Skyscraper set id be in love!

Old June 15th, 2007, 10:14 AM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
I cannot express in words how that would make me feel. Basically good.
Old June 15th, 2007, 05:08 PM

Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker
They made Swing Line +/- 40 levels for a reason... hopefully something like this, is the reason.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion