Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old April 9th, 2014, 04:24 PM

magicman4321 has disabled reputation
Re: Gen Con 2014 Events

I know this is a weird question but how do you sign up? I am new to Gencon even though i have been playing heroscape for years.Thx so much.
Old April 9th, 2014, 04:54 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicman4321 View Post
I know this is a weird question but how do you sign up? I am new to Gencon even though i have been playing heroscape for years.Thx so much.
You need to have a badge. You can buy that now from the Gencon Website.

When the events are released in May/June, you can sign up for events at the Gencon Website.
Old April 10th, 2014, 04:58 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

"Sign up" aka as buying an event ticket.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; April 10th, 2014 at 04:59 PM. Reason: your payment of money signs you up
Old April 26th, 2014, 12:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am so anxious to find out if we got accepted for our RPG.
Best of luck to Heroscape events. Hopefully all goes smooth and the events are in the same location as last year.

I am looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us this year.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 3rd, 2014, 03:24 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Nothing like being woke up at a Middle School retreat to the sounds of the church alarms going off... good news is I stopped to check my computer and I got a crap ton of gen con e-mails at 2am!!!

I will sort through them tomorrow (um I mean later today?) (hopefully) and post away!

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old May 3rd, 2014, 06:50 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Most excellent.
So, you have church alarms tied into your e-mail account. Nice.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 3rd, 2014, 07:38 AM

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: Gen Con 2014 Events are up!!!!!!

BOOM! Check first post. Now I have to go and cook breakfast for 30+ Middle Schoolers... (I love my job, I love my job, I...)

Old May 3rd, 2014, 07:50 AM

Cool. Thanks MM. Nice list of events. War of the Worlds is a nice change. Bully!

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 3rd, 2014, 09:15 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yayyyy!!

I think swapping out Assassins Creed was a good idea. It all looks great! Please pass along our thanks to the whole crew, and good luck with the pancakes!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 3rd, 2014, 09:37 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Is there a definitive list of figures by world somewhere? I found this by Retlaw, but it only goes up to Wave 9. And I didn't see in any of the D&D 'books of' where the planets were listed.
Old May 3rd, 2014, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Is there a definitive list of figures by world somewhere? I found this by Retlaw, but it only goes up to Wave 9. And I didn't see in any of the D&D 'books of' where the planets were listed.
I know fomox was putting one together or maybe Retlaw was going to update his list. I forget. I'll check through the event forums later and see what they came up with.

Old May 3rd, 2014, 10:05 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

War of the Worlds and Run the Gauntlet are new to GenCon. (Or, at least haven't been used for a while.)

For my custom VC tourney, would you be able to add that to the first page when I create it? Or the link? Or would you prefer to leave it off?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con