Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 9th, 2010, 09:59 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
D3 SHIPPING NOW from HOUSE MOUSE

Hello Fellow 'Scapers,

We received our shipment of D&D 3 (aka Wave 13) this morning and have been busy shipping all the orders to the Northeast. UPS picked up the boxes about 3 hours ago, so all of you in New York and further north should receive your shipments as planned on Tuesday, Nov 16. We'll get the rest packed and shipped as quickly as possible.

Like you, we were devastated on hearing the news that HeroScape will be discontinued.

My heartfelt thanks to all of you who have supported HOUSE MOUSE during these past 4 years. We will stay in operation and offer HeroScape as long as our supplies last, so please continue to shop us in the future.

Wednesday, November 10:

We have finished all shipping east of Colorado. You should receive your orders by the November 16 release date. All West Coast orders will ship tomorrow.

When you receive your orders, you may be surprised at how "crushed" the packages appear. This is not our fault; it's how they arrived. The cardboard separator at the top of the package that holds the top of the four boosters in place was manufactured and inserted badly. The end result if that the tops of virtually all of the boosters are bent. In the past, we would not have shipped these sets and would have instead offered them under our "dent and scratch" section. But ALL of the sets arrived in this condition. I'm so sorry that we had to send these bent sets. Perhaps it's a good thing that WotC is giving up the game if they no longer care to ensure that their products arrive in good condition

Last edited by HouseMouseGames; November 11th, 2010 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Update
Old November 9th, 2010, 10:06 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: D3 SHIPPING NOW from HOUSE MOUSE

Thanks Sandra, Good luck to you and yours in the future.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 9th, 2010, 10:16 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Thanks Sandra!

Maybe you can switch over to/also sell Summoner Wars? I'm sure you and truth can work something out...

MegaSilver
Old November 9th, 2010, 11:04 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I ordered my D2 from you guys last time and trust you with my D3. I can't wait! Summoner Wars would work well though

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 9th, 2010, 11:07 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Yea, thanks for all you have done in the past years. Does NJ count as near enough to NY to get it the 16th??

DragonSlayer2

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old November 10th, 2010, 04:54 AM

dickflea Woo who?

Thanks Sandra,

You have been a great help all these years. Hope there are other opportunities for you in the future.
Old November 10th, 2010, 07:50 AM

Oprime is surprisingly tart

Thanks Sandra.

I think these threads are what I'll miss the most (nothing like waitin on new scape delivered to your door!), I wouldn't have 1/2 the scape I do if it weren't for you.

Old November 10th, 2010, 09:12 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

One last time for the anticipation and fun from a new Wave! (At least for a while). Thanks Sandra--you don't know me, but I've been part of group orders from you through another person. Best of luck, and thanks for your participation on the site.
Old November 10th, 2010, 09:22 AM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!

Sandra - thank you for the amazing customer service wave after wave. Once i found housemouse, ive done all my shopping there since. I hope another company picks up scape so you can keep in business.

Any thoughts of breaking into another product line?

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old November 10th, 2010, 01:54 PM

oracle92 knows what's in an order marker oracle92 knows what's in an order marker

Since HS is discontinued and those cheapos couldn't even give some reprints, I'm going to pick up some more wave 1 before D3. Thanks for the news though!

The dice help those who help themselves.
Old November 10th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sandra, you know I'm going to miss you. You've supplied me with everything but the exclusives since Wave 1. I can't believe how long it's been, but that's probably because I was so satisfied with your awesome customer service and cost savings to me over the years. For old time's sake I'm going to repost something I posted about House Mouse Games many moons ago...it sums up why you are so awesome:

Quote:
I just ordered 18 packs from HMG for an awesome $225. If I had bought them at my local TRU I would have paid $253.11 after taxes. The 8.25% local sales tax here in North Texas stinks. Those 18 packs would have cost me $195 at Walmart, but the odds of me finding four complete cases and extra Zombies and Orcs would be slim to none - not to mention that I would be waiting until well into the spring just to find them. The Walmarts in my area NEVER put out more than 2 cases of anything at a time and what they do put out is snatched up almost immediately. TRU is the only real option when it comes to actually finding stuff on shelves, and even they probably wouldn't have the numbers I require.

So for me ordering from HMG does the following:

1. Saves me money.

2. Gets me the latest releases months ahead of my local brick and mortar stores.

3. Allows me to pick up as many sets as I need.

4. Gives me the chance to support a supporter of our hobby.

I see it as a win/win/win/win situation.

The first thing I ever ordered from Sandra was Wave 1. I've been a customer ever since.

Thanks Sandra!
Thanks Sandra indeed.

Old November 11th, 2010, 12:53 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

See shipping status update in the first post

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News