Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion
AotP General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 29th, 2015, 08:57 PM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Magic: the Gathering Strategy Board Game (Looks HeroScap

I know this is slightly off topic but something I am excited about when I first saw this project is, looking forward to seeing C3V or SOV make a squad of Phoenixes or a Phoenix common hero for Aquilla. In fact I think i'm more excited about that than the new Sand like Tiles.

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."
Old June 30th, 2015, 09:39 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

FIRST 'MTG: ARENA OF THE PLANESWALKERS' COPIES STREET JULY 1

MtG Arena of the Planeswalkers Board Game Releasing Early—Tomorrow Simultaneously at Hobby Stores and Amazon

Old June 30th, 2015, 10:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I have to run downtown where the local gaming store is on Thursday so I'll stop by and see if they have it in stock or not. If they do, I'll pick up a copy. Thanks for the heads up. I live by a fairly small city though so I doubt they will have it as the press release says 'select' hobby game stores, then a nationwide release on Aug. 1st. Although they could be just saying Walmart & Target won't get it until Aug. 1st in order to let all the local shops a chance to see a few before they have their prices undercut by the big chains.
Old July 1st, 2015, 07:25 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Crap, Laglor is back.

I'm really saddened by the fact that Counter Strike works on Samurai.

They've updated Double Attack to not rely on common sense.

Is that a Mind Flayer Mastermind?

Zombies of Morindan are going to love their new queen.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 1st, 2015, 08:50 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I'll see if I can find one around here. I've already predicted to my NYCG4 buddies how its introduction/conversion to our games will go--although they don't all agree with me (yet).
Old July 1st, 2015, 10:52 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

The hype.
Old July 1st, 2015, 01:31 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No sign of it on Amazon at the moment.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old July 1st, 2015, 02:46 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!

I sent a tweet to Blake Rasmussen about where these might be found. His response was that there are very small quanities in circulation. My guess is they will start full scale release after GenCon.

Old July 1st, 2015, 03:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Talk to the owner of the local comic book shop and he said it was a no go. This is fully in Hasbro's control and WotC has no idea what is even going on. At least that is what he said.
Store owners were bitter that Amazon was getting first dibs so some sort of offer was made to select stores. Stores with some sort of an account with Hasbro.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 1st, 2015, 07:36 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I find it odd that they didnt announce where these select retailers where. Also to only have demos/giveaways at Gencon seems like another odd choice but Im sure they have their reasons.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old July 1st, 2015, 07:54 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Wow, those adapt super easily to Heroscape. Only hitch is the "cards" stuff which isn't TOO hard to move over to Order Markers. Just need testing to get the points right in the Heroscape system.

Curious if the squads can be ported over... they seem a lot more difficult to adapt.

GIDEON
Spoiler Alert!

JACE
Spoiler Alert!

LILIANA
Spoiler Alert!

CHANDRA
Spoiler Alert!

NISSA
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 1st, 2015, 08:16 PM

Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby!

No sign of them at the Source games or FFG event center in minneapolis. I'm currently calling the major magic shops in the area to see if they have any signs of the product yet.

I wonder if these aren't going direct to big box shops first, like wally world or target. Possible since amazon is rumored to get a jump on this.

[Edit] Nada around here [/edit]

Last edited by Colorcrayons; July 1st, 2015 at 10:00 PM. Reason: update

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion