Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old June 27th, 2012, 02:48 PM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Ebay "deal of the day"...

I was pleased with this purchase for around twenty bucks. I didn't recognize all the patterns, so I was a little worried they might just be printed on paper or something, but they turned out to be nice Lexan mats.
Old June 27th, 2012, 02:54 PM

lipman is surprisingly tart

Ah, I missed out on that one, but got the other set of mats that the same guy was selling. I sent them back for a refund. The hexes were way to small for heroscape (smaller than the fig's bases even).

Glad yours worked out
Old June 27th, 2012, 04:52 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!

Two more auctions from me, a Thaelenk Tundra and Volcarren Wasteland. I am hoping these go to players that will use them and not people who buy and resell the items.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300732929862

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300732927853

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old June 28th, 2012, 11:28 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I listed some stuff on eBay. I'm planning to list some more on eBay after I get back from a week-long vacation in Colorado in a few weeks. I don't want to list anymore now because I want to be sure I'll have time to pack and ship after the auctions end before I leave.

2xMacDirk Warriors
Drow lot (3xDeepwyrm Drow, Pelloth, Estivara)
Major Q9
Braxas
Jotun
Alastair MacDirk
1xBlastatrons
1xDeathstalkers

In addition to the above, I am planning to list 1xRotV, 1xDumutef Guard, and some other figures from my trade list.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 28th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by damja View Post
Two more auctions from me, a Thaelenk Tundra and Volcarren Wasteland. I am hoping these go to players that will use them and not people who buy and resell the items.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300732929862

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300732927853
How much would shipping to Omaha be? I may try and pick up your Wasteland.
Old July 3rd, 2012, 10:02 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Read the description.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heroscape-Fi...item4167c432a8
Old July 4th, 2012, 10:15 AM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

No skirt wearing knights allowed in my armies so I guess i can't bid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Here's my submission for a deal: http://www.ebay.com/itm/360469992264...ht_1145wt_1187

Nothing funny, but seems to me Marvel sets go for around 30, including shipping - that would be pretty good. This one is 10 + 10 for shipping so far...
Old July 4th, 2012, 10:16 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Don't laugh. The Romans, Kaemon Awa, and Q9 aren't a bad deal for 8 bucks + shipping. All you have to do then is print out the cards.

OK, maybe it is a bit hilarious.
Old July 4th, 2012, 10:20 AM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

I'm pretty sure that was not Q9 - probably the Deathwalker
Old July 4th, 2012, 11:31 AM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

It was Q9... behind the 3 Zettian Guards. Not sure it was Kaemon Awa though, looks more like a squad of Tagawa Samurai Archers.
Old July 16th, 2012, 09:19 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

*face palm* I just realized that the lot I'm bidding on for resale purposes has no army cards.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 25th, 2012, 02:58 AM

CanScape has disabled reputation

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...d=367889848388

BOOOOOOOOOOM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales