quietcorn Woo who?
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quietcorn View Post

Wave 10:
x1 Blastatrons
They are currently out of stock, but I picked up a squad at: http://www.auggiesgamesonline.com/Th...e-5_c_110.html

for under $2, plus shipping. I would check here occasionnaly to see if they have it.
Sweet!

I managed to grab a squad, updated the list.

Also known as Quietcorn on BGG
--------------------------------------------------
Great trades with: Porkins, GatekeeperDatuck, Lonewolf, OrcElfArmyOne, evilwevil, mecha frog, tfelts, Gurei-Ornery
Old February 5th, 2013, 11:46 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Updated my Trade list with a few more wants. Also, I'm changing my SotM (Terrain Only) to include everything in the Master Set (figures, dice, terrain, etc.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
WANT (In Order From Most To Least Wanted):

Paypal

Star Wars Episode IV Figures:

Wilhuff Tarkin
Imperial Officer x5
Tusken Raiders (8 Squads x 3 Figures = 24 Figures)
Death Star Troopers (3 Squads x 3 Figures = 9 Figures)
Rebel Heroes (Han, Chewbacca, Luke, Ben, C3PO and R2D2)
Greedo
Stormtroopers (2 Squads x 4 Figures = 8 Figures)*
Jawas (2 Squads x 4 Figures = 8 Figures)*
Rebel Troopers (1 Squad x 3 figures = 3 Figures)*

*Only at the bottom because I have some already, but the more the merrier.

All of the Uncharteds - PS3 (must get all together)
Madden 13 - PS3
Assassin's Creed III - PS3
Battle for Middle-Earth II - Xbox 360
Spider-man - PS1
Jedi Power Battles - PS1

Anything Heroscape for the most part. Especially BftU terrain and Wave 4-7 and 10-13 Commons

HAVE:*

$65 SotM

*Prices Include Shipping
Obviously, it'd be best if I can just sell the Master Set, but if you have something on my want list, send me an offer.

Last edited by Sheep; February 5th, 2013 at 11:54 AM.
Old February 6th, 2013, 11:59 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I will soon (~April) have a few extra sets of the Kickstarter Games & Gears Pro Studio Brushes to trade or sell. They are high quality Red Sable brushes and I am in for 10 sets. I will sell them at whatever I pay for them after the exchange rate is finalized, right now ~$20 for 7 dual ended brushes from size 000-4. PM me if interested in a set.
Old February 6th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I will soon (~April) have a few extra sets of the Kickstarter Games & Gears Pro Studio Brushes to trade or sell. They are high quality Red Sable brushes and I am in for 10 sets. I will sell them at whatever I pay for them after the exchange rate is finalized, right now ~$20 for 7 dual ended brushes from size 000-4. PM me if interested in a set.
Do you have a link to a picture and/or information about the brushes?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old February 6th, 2013, 01:11 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Do you have a link to a picture and/or information about the brushes?
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...shes?ref=users
Old February 6th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Have
C3G- Fireant & Rat swarms (stickers on bases) $2.00/10
Heroclix- Marrow, Sabretooth, Mad Hatter, Robin #28, Scarecrow, Blob, Ghost Rider #22, Iceman #4, Aphrodite XI
Wolfen Hunters squad (4-figures)
Repainted squad of Quasatch into icy Dzu-Teh
3 4th mass. figures (missing Sam Brown, can paint them into Sam Brown color scheme upon request)
Empress Kiova (no card)

-Pics
Spoiler Alert!

Want
Heroclix M. Bison
Heroclix Akuma
Heroclix Vega (maybe, I don't really like the sculpt)

Last edited by TheSparkleInYourWater; February 6th, 2013 at 06:35 PM.
Old February 6th, 2013, 06:57 PM

kballenger is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Received my package from 'Scaper94 today. Everything was in great condition. Thanks again!
Old February 6th, 2013, 11:55 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kballenger View Post
Received my package from 'Scaper94 today. Everything was in great condition. Thanks again!
kballenger is an awesome trader. Thanks!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old February 7th, 2013, 11:52 AM

Shottglazz is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Back after a long hiatus - looking for:

Road to Forgotten Forest x2
Thaelenk Tundra x2
Ticalla Jungle x2

Have:

Cash
Battletech 25th anniversary box set (unpunched)
various 1e and 2e D&D items
Many D&D miniatures (DDM)
Heroquest with Kellar's Keep and Return of the Witchlord expansions
Old February 8th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

WANT:
Fyorlag Spiders 1x
Axegrinders 2x
Dividers 2x

HAVE:
Cash

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old February 8th, 2013, 03:08 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just received a package from Gurei-Ornery. I highly recommend trading with him. Communication was top notch and he treated me more than fairly. Thank you again Gurei-Ornery!
Old February 8th, 2013, 07:56 PM
A cool title

shafizele is surprisingly tart

Updating my trade list, these prices are you pay shipping and I live in Canada so please take that into consideration

Have:
Orm's return $10
Raknar's vision $30
SotM terrain $40
Rotv/SotM full figure set $15 separate squads/heroes $1-$3
Various extra's $2 each (these are only with something else)
Runa
Kyntela gwyn
Deathstalkers
Omnicron snipers x1
Mogrimm Forgehammer

Want:
Terrain sets (full or not)
Romans
Anything Wave 9
Cash

Whatever you do, DO NOT read this, it's completely pointless.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online