Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old November 20th, 2008, 07:40 AM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Your Favorite Hero Killer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
Actually, the HEavy Gruts make good for melee, and the stingers for range. The Heavy Gruts can bond with Ornak, Tornak, or Grimnak to have a bonus wheh they attack if they are adjacent.
I would agree with GBB here if I was in an Orcish mood. For a normal game, however, it's fun to just throw Zetacron willy-nilly into an army and watch him flatten medium-range heroes with a good roll.

I hate Zetacron even though I was him in the cave. I can't seem to inflict a wound, even when I roll all skulls against him.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old November 20th, 2008, 08:48 AM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

Minions make decent hero killers too. 6 defense and effective 6 attack if you can get height. I've killed many a Q with some minions...and a whole lot of other stuff too.
Old November 20th, 2008, 11:44 AM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

KCU, you took my answer, bring the Minions.

I'll also stand in there with the Wave 2 wolfmen. Yeah, you have to get some good rolls but if you have enough of them, it will all play out eventually.
Old November 20th, 2008, 06:40 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Favorite hero killer.....hmmmmm......I'll have to go with 7000 on this one!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old November 20th, 2008, 09:00 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Wow. No love for Aquilla's pet butterfly? I've seen Sujoah poison Kaimon to death before he could score a wound.

EDIT: Okay, Necro mentioned him already, but I'll second.
Old November 20th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

There should be more love for Krug in this thread.

If you've got them, just swarm up with Glads/Blasts. They're the best Hero-killers in the game by far. Stingers are probably 2nd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old November 20th, 2008, 09:34 PM

shotgunshawn Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCU Master 2007 View Post
Minions make decent hero killers too. 6 defense and effective 6 attack if you can get height. I've killed many a Q with some minions...and a whole lot of other stuff too.
Yeah Minions and Sentinels are my two favorite squads. I've killed a full strength Q9 in one shot with a Minion, backed up by Khosumet and height.

I've played with the Stingers once, drafted 2 squads of them and had to destroy 4 of them. I HATE THAT #@#$ 20 SIDER!!
Old November 20th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgunshawn View Post
I've played with the Stingers once, drafted 2 squads of them and had to destroy 4 of them. I HATE THAT #@#$ 20 SIDER!!
You don't have to roll the d20 everytime for Stingers. Only use it when you really need to.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old November 20th, 2008, 10:06 PM

shotgunshawn Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post
You don't have to roll the d20 everytime for Stingers. Only use it when you really need to.
Thats true. But if you're not going to why not just pick the 4th Mass or the Redcoats? Wait and Fire will give you 4 attacks of 3, rather than 3 attacks of 3 that the Stingers get.

I love the Glad/Blast combo but whats funny is I can't keep the Glads alive long enough to do the Blasts any good. Mainly because my opponents have a special hatred for them and I get double teamed the entire game when I try to field them. I once had DW9K take out 2 squads of Glads in one turn. The good news is they were avenged by Su-Bak-Na and I came back to win that game.
Old November 20th, 2008, 11:03 PM

fil knows what's in an order marker fil knows what's in an order marker

I know they're fragile, but you have to admit, 6 attacks of 3 can be hard to deal with from the Einar Imperium.

... and they have purple pants. Purple!

Returns for more.

Old November 20th, 2008, 11:28 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
I once had DW9K take out 2 squads of Glads in one turn.
Wait, how is that possible? His explosion effects, at max, seven figures. Maybe you meant one round?
Old November 20th, 2008, 11:46 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Quote:
I once had DW9K take out 2 squads of Glads in one turn.
Wait, how is that possible? His explosion effects, at max, seven figures. Maybe you meant one round?
Or maybe he meant DW8K?

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles