Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 7th, 2020, 11:29 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Workshop

Yeah, as I recall we originally had Superiority Complex as -1 to Defense for each +1 it gave you on Attack, but it just didn't feel that impactful on a Spidey-Sense unit. The negative to his spider-sense was the workaround.
Old March 9th, 2020, 01:49 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Normally I'd post these on my own thread but I know that @ALEXAN2507 had some Power Ranger ideas so I thought I'd put it out there.

Here's my general pitch for the team:

- 6 turns per round, which lets you get the originals + Tommy OR the originals + a bonus from Zordon
- Everyone has an SA for their signature weapon and Combat Leap, with Jason also having a leadership power
- Aiming for a final total of 900 for the core 5, which leaves room for Zordon at 100 and Tommy at 200-250

NAME = RED RANGER
SECRET IDENTITY = JASON LEE SCOTT

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = RANGER
PERSONALITY = VALIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 200

GO GO POWER RANGERS

At the start of the round, if all of your Order Markers are on the cards of Human Rangers, you may use Go Go Power Rangers. If you do, for the rest of the round, instead of revealing a numbered Order Marker and taking a turn normally, you must take a turn with any two Human Rangers you control. You may not take a turn with any other figures you control or take a turn with the same figure more than once per round.

RED POWER SWORD SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 5.
A figure defending against this special attack cannot roll more dice than the Defense number printed on its card.

COMBAT LEAP 8
Once per turn, after moving, attacking, or defending with the Red Ranger, he may use Combat Leap. Combat Leap has a move of 2. When counting spaces for Combat Leap, ignore elevations. The Red Ranger may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. The Red Ranger may not leap more than 8 levels up or down in a single leap. When using Combat Leap, the Red Ranger will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

----

NAME = PINK RANGER
SECRET IDENTITY = KIMBERLY HART

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = RANGER
PERSONALITY = DEVOTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 175

PINK POWER BOW SPECIAL ATTACK

Range 7. Attack 3.
When attacking with this special attack, if the defending figure is within 4 spaces of the Pink Ranger and is not adjacent, or if the Pink Ranger moved over that figure with her Combat Leap special power, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

COMBAT LEAP 8
Once per turn, after moving, attacking, or defending with the Pink Ranger, she may use Combat Leap. Combat Leap has a move of 2. When counting spaces for Combat Leap, ignore elevations. The Pink Ranger may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. The Pink Ranger may not leap more than 8 levels up or down in a single leap. When using Combat Leap, the Pink Ranger will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

-----

ZORDON

ELTARIAN
ABSTRACT HERO
PROTECTOR
WISE

LIFE 3

100 POINTS

TEENAGERS WITH ATTITUDE

Whenever a Human Ranger Hero you control would be destroyed, if it has more than 1 Life remaining, you may instead place or remove Wound Markers on that Hero's card until it has 1 Life remaining.

POWER BLASTER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 1 + Special.
Once per round, if you would take a turn with a Human Ranger, you may instead attack with this special attack. Choose a figure within 5 clear sight spaces of a Human Ranger you control to attack. Roll 1 additional attack die for each Human Ranger adjacent to the first. The defending figure rolls 1 fewer defense die for each skull rolled.
Old March 9th, 2020, 02:11 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Are there Power Rangers Heroclix coming out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 9th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

6+2 feels pretty fast for these guys, even as super martial arts people.
Old March 9th, 2020, 02:25 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

No Heroclix as far as I know. They do have a miniature game that's fairly extensive, but the figures are probably slightly too big for our uses. There's also Micro Machines figures from the 90s, but they also might be kinda big.

I recently found out they have World's Smallest Action Figure versions for like $6 a pop, which might be our best bet. Or maybe they're also too big? How big is a quarter?

6 + 2 is fast, but they are constantly in motion. Getting free moves on enemy turns might make up the difference though. Base 5 might make more sense.
Old March 9th, 2020, 03:58 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Don’t know much about the Power Rangers but this take seems really solid. Is it thematic that if the Red Ranger falls they lose all strategy?
Old March 9th, 2020, 04:21 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Yes and no. He's the leader, but he's not SO far above them that they'd be crippled without him. So it's a little bit much that all the eggs are in his basket.

I think he's comparable to Leonardo, though. Very similar team dynamics. So there's precedent. I wouldn't necessarily mind breaking that power up across every card if we can do it elegantly.
Old March 9th, 2020, 04:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like how clean the faction looks now so I don’t think I would suggest changing that unless they flop when you play them.
Old March 9th, 2020, 04:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I concur with the Leonardo comparison.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 10th, 2020, 11:00 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you want a more streamlined similar power to just spread around the the others, maybe something like this

Slightly different name than Go Go Power Rangers
If all your order markers are on Human Rangers, After revealing an OM and taking a turn with that Figure you make take a turn with another Human Ranger you control.

Then you get full flexibility when the red guy is there but if he goes down you still get double turns just a bit less flexible since the OM determines the first turn.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 10th, 2020, 11:28 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

That's an idea... though I would possibly put the flexibility on their cards and the double turns on Red Ranger's card.

I guess it would really depend on testing, how viable they are. I don't mind them being powerful but kind of fragile as a team if it keeps their points in the right range.

GO GO POWER RANGERS!
Instead of taking a turn with the Pink Ranger, you may take a turn with any Human Ranger you control that has not taken a turn this round.

MIGHTY MORPHIN' POWER RANGERS!
Instead of taking a turn with the Red Ranger, you may take a turn with any other Human Ranger you control that has not taken a turn this round. If all of your Order Markers are on Human Rangers' cards, when taking a turn with this special power or the Go Go Power Rangers! special power, you may instead take a turn with any two Human Rangers.
Old March 11th, 2020, 01:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I fulfilled my purpose as usual. Throw out some mediocre ideas so someone can turn it into a good idea.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy