Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 12th, 2022, 03:37 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
In regards to character abilities, I believe that they should reveal some of the characters stats just to show new abilities they're offering, but by and large I trust the individuals involved in the design process. They have a mix of the old people like Craig and Sky Knight, plus C3V people who have all produced quality content
How much information do you think they should reveal?
Nearly all of it? If you want to keep a couple fancy units secret, fine. But by and large we should know nearly everything. Sure those guys might do a good job, but asking me $250.00 for "trust" rather than showing the game doesn't fly with me, and many people who back crowdfunded games. I never had a full collection of old stuff either, I bought the stuff that excited me and didn't waste money on stuff I knew I wouldn't play. I didn't have tons of disposable money, and still don't. I want to make sure I like nearly everything in the box before I throw away a big chunk of a paycheck.

Now substitute nearly every pronoun of "I" or "me" to any backer who isn't a hardcore fan. If there was a Kickstarter for a game from a company I barely knew and I didn't get information aside from commenters saying "Just trust them, they're good people," I'm not even going to give it a second glance. That's why I'm being negative, this raises every red flag of a bad kickstarter that doesn't get backers. I want this to succeed. Hopefully it still will. But at this rate it's barely going to make anything, and almost assuredly not going to make the cool stretch goals.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion