Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 23rd, 2015, 04:26 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
The thing that was neat with Ant Man is that it didn't need an ensemble cast of other established heroes. The ensemble was mostly regular dudes.

He's a reluctant hero that is a good guy at heart, but has made some mistakes. He has a chance to make things right and does.

Certainly this isn't the same scale of other Marvel movies, but that's okay to me. I think it opens the doors for other lesser known characters to get a shot at getting their own movie or at least share time in a movie.
Yeah, I ended up enjoying it much more than I thought I would, but it was because it was a film that was happy to kind of mess with the genre and poke at the conventions, laugh at itself and yet still have some heart and story.

It's definitely lighter than the others and not going to be the favorite fill of every Avengers fan, but it had me laugh out loud a few times, even if much of the story was pretty predictable. It was just fun. I appreciated that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies