Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 20th, 2019, 05:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Wonder Girl (Cassandra Sandsmark)

The Book of Wonder Girl (Cassandra Sandsmark)

C3G DC WAVE 32
YEAR OF THE HERO

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the DC Origins set.
Its model number and name are #63/Wonder Girl and 207/Cassie Sandsmark.

Character Bio – “Cassandra originally received her powers from a number of mystical artifacts employed by Artemis during her time as Wonder Woman. These included the Gauntlet of Atlas and the Sandals of Hermes, which provided her with the powers of strength and speed/flight, respectively. She was eventually granted similar abilities by Zeus as "her fondest wish". Discouraged by previously shown arrogance in his children (Ares and Heracles), Zeus also blessed Cassandra's mother with the ability to take away her powers for a short time via a simple touch.

“Shortly after joining the Teen Titans, Ares approached her and gave Cassandra her own magic lasso. Unlike Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth, Cassandra's is a weapon which channels Zeus' lightning when she becomes angry [….] Cassie was trained by the Amazon Artemis and is extremely well trained in the use of various weapons and in various martial arts. She is also a very capable leader and strategist” (Wikipedia 2019).

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As a flying figure, Wonder Girl interacts differently with these special powers.
  • As a figure with the Super Strength special power, Wonder Girl interacts differently with these special powers.
  • Wonder Girl cannot choose tiny, large or huge figures for her Amazon Lasso special power. Current tiny, large, and huge figures.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 12:54 AM. Reason: png

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Wonder Girl (Cassandra Sandsmark) - Breathing Period

NAME = WONDER GIRL
SECRET IDENTITY = CASSANDRA SANDSMARK

SPECIES = OLYMPIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TITAN
PERSONALITY = CONFIDENT
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6
POINTS = 240

LIGHTNING LASSO 16

After moving and before attacking, if Wonder Girl was not engaged prior to moving, you may choose an opponent's non-adjacent small or medium figure within 2 clear sight spaces whose base is no more than 10 levels above Wonder Girl's height or 10 levels below Wonder Girl's base. Place the chosen figure on an empty space adjacent to Wonder Girl. The chosen figure does not receive any leaving engagement attacks. After placing the chosen figure, you may roll the 20-sided die, adding one to the roll for each Wound Marker on this card. If you roll 16 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound and you may roll again.

AMAZONIAN TRAINING
When Wonder Girl rolls defense dice against a normal attack from a non-adjacent figure, one shield will block all damage. When rolling defense dice against any attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if there are excess shields rolled, the attacking figure receives one wound.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; April 19th, 2020 at 09:09 AM.

Mini Picture

Comic Picture

Background

Last edited by IAmBatman; June 25th, 2019 at 05:44 PM.
Old June 20th, 2019, 05:13 PM

@Ronin @Lazy Orang @johnny139 @Tornado @Karat @quozl
@japes

Old June 20th, 2019, 07:18 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I like her overall. Very simple, and the Lasso takes up a lot of mindspace, but I don't know the character enough if she has anything "else" going on. I don't think so though, in my experience she's just kind of Wonder Woman lite, right?

I assume species might be a sticking point here... and I know there were some recent talks about Confident having synergy down the line so maybe consider that here as well?
Old June 20th, 2019, 07:19 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

As I said before, as a mythology nerd, Olympian sits wrong with me. I really feel as though Demigod is a far better option here.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 20th, 2019, 07:22 PM

Lets have a poll:

A. Olympian

B. Demigod

Old June 20th, 2019, 07:22 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sand Shark. Cool.
Old June 20th, 2019, 07:23 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

C) Demigod (gendering a species leads to madness)

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 20th, 2019, 07:26 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

A) Olympian. I understand LO’s point but I think the die has been cast on that topic. Herc is an Olympian, Brand is a Mutant and so on. I should also say that actual mythology and comic book translation of that mythology is hardly a 1:1 sort of deal.
Old June 20th, 2019, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
C) Demigod (gendering a species leads to madness)
That’s what I intended, actually. B edited.

Old June 20th, 2019, 07:34 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
A) Olympian. I understand LO’s point but I think the die has been cast on that topic. Herc is an Olympian, Brand is a Mutant and so on. I should also say that actual mythology and comic book translation of that mythology is hardly a 1:1 sort of deal.
I feel as though Brand's hardly a good comparison though - it's not as though there were any simple and easy term for a half-alien, half-human mutant hybrid. For a half-god, half human, there is one - Demigod. If we were ever to do a half human, half elf hybrid, I'd expect we'd use Half-Elf, because it's a commonly used and accepted term (not that that's come up in C3G yet or I expect it too, but it works as an illustration - though notably, that exact situation did turn up in Classic with Brandis Skyhunter, and they made him a Half-Elf).

With Hercules, Olympian could actually work depending on whether the version of him in C3G has apotheosed to full godhood yet as he did in mythology (his powerlevel leads me to think he has, but I don't know Marvel canon with regard to this chap). Here? I'm not seeing it.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library