Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 5th, 2008, 09:49 AM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
Re: oh....my.......god......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
You guys do realize that it is schtick right?

She is a jewish yenta from the south. Watch some of her other videos.
I realize it is schtick, but that's not my concern.

Seriously, I can't tell if that is a chick or a former dude.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old July 5th, 2008, 09:52 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

It's a woman.
Old July 5th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Maybe it's generational. Maybe it's a Southern thing. But, I found Gilda hilarious.
Old July 5th, 2008, 10:18 AM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Uh-oh, I think Gilda hit a soft spot in the Rev.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old July 5th, 2008, 10:37 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I didn't think it was funny at all. And that's the problem. I guess Onacara says she's done other videoes like this (I'm NOT watching them). If you watch them all, maybe you realize she's just a little uh, ya know, dumb? Watching this one alone is just scary.

I hope (and think) this won't have any negative affect on our game, as I don't know how many people watch this woman's vids, but I can't imagine many sitting through her quiverring voice and uncomfortable humor. Honestly, if she'd had two more buttons closed on that shirt, I couldn't have made it past 20 seconds.
Old July 6th, 2008, 04:39 AM

Trueroman is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Maybe it's generational. Maybe it's a Southern thing. But, I found Gilda hilarious.
I second that. But as you say, It may be a Southern thing.

I found it hilarious how she called the Air Bourne Elite's guns, M1 "Carbeans," or how she realized 'Utar' has many.... many of those minion.
But who ever said Monopoly isn't a violent game. You never know what those little business tycoons do to get where they are. Lots of backstabbing going on.

What did I do to deserve this hell, while I stand here with shield and sword fighting for heaven?
Old July 6th, 2008, 01:19 PM

Mr.Fullerton Woo who?

I guess the next logical step is to have Fran Drescher do a video review of Dungeons and Dragons.
Old July 6th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I couldn't make it through, it was too boring.
Old July 6th, 2008, 03:25 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
I couldn't make it through, it was too boring.
More painful than boring.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old July 6th, 2008, 03:28 PM

CHAZ! is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

very hot, very hot!

Old July 6th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The pain! The horror!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 6th, 2008, 04:30 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

reminded me of an old Saturday Night Live bit....

talk amongst yourselves...I'm feeling ver klempted

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion