Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 8th, 2010, 11:55 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My Supers. 10/12/18 Power Help Needed.

My fellow 'Scapers, please forgive the mess, I am currently revamping my super hero customs. Also, most of these, inspired by Grishnak's recent posts of his supers, will be my ideal version of the character.

Ok need some help here. I am workin on Black Panther and want to do the Kinetic Absorbtion he has on the suit he gets in the movie. Does this flow ok wording wise

KINETIC ABSORBTION
When Black Panther rolls defense dice, for each succesfully blocked skul you may put a kinetic energy marker on this Army Card to a maximum of 6 markers. Whenever Black Panther attacks you may remove up to 3 kinetic energy markers from this Army Card. Black Panther rolls one additional attack die for each removed marker.

Newest Card
Here's My take on Quicksilver, based him on the MCU version, just a slightlty toned down version of my Flash. Not sure if I should luist him as human or an experiment. Also not sure of my wording on Wolvie's Enhanced Senses

Wolverine

DC
Spoiler Alert!

MARVEL
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by JC McMinis; February 20th, 2021 at 08:24 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations